6dpo - the daily testing begins! *update Pg 5* 9-12dpo pic

10 DPO is a good time to be testing if you feel ready. I personally only use FMU to test but plenty of others test throughout the day with longer holds so it may be worth POAS just to see! :test:

That is a lot of abbreviations I don't know!! FMU?? POAS???

Sorry to jump in!!

First timer here! I am ~10 DPO, 4-5 days to AF. Started spotting this morning, light brown, kinda creamy, CP is high and soft. Some cramping ont he right side, kinda swoops around my hip to my back a little. Haven't tracked O with tests, haven't tracked temp either. Was wondering if it was too early to test yet or just wait a few days. I have a 28-30 day cycle normally, never spot early. Spent the weekend cranky and ready to nap at any time, I take adderall for ADD, but even with normal dose was ready to crash at any point.

Thoughts?

Yes!! Definitely test! Lots of people get a positive around then, but if it’s negative there is still time for it to go positive (bfp)! Good luck! Let us know how you get on :dust:

I can definitely spot a little something on the second photo! It's not crazy obvious but it's there! :) Fingers crossed for you!!!

Thank you for looking! I can see something, I know these tests are rubbish for indents / evaps - but it still gives me something to obsess over :wacko: I might try one of my frers tomorrow morning, just to mix it up a bit!

That is a lot of abbreviations I don't know!! FMU?? POAS???
Aww so sorry! Took me ages to get them!
FMU is first morning urine
SMU is second morning urine
POAS is pee on a stick
IC is internet cheapies (I think) for preg tests
FRER is First Reponse Early Response
DPO is days past ovulation
CD is cycle day
DTD is do the deed
BD is baby dance

I can't think of any else but hopefully that helps! :) x

Aww so sorry! Took me ages to get them!
FMU is first morning urine
SMU is second morning urine
POAS is pee on a stick
IC is internet cheapies (I think) for preg tests
FRER is First Reponse Early Response
DPO is days past ovulation
CD is cycle day
DTD is do the deed
BD is baby dance

I can't think of any else but hopefully that helps! :) x

Thank you!! I am not as fluent in the pregnancy jargon!

Morning ladies!

8dpo tests added. Am I going crazy?? I can totally see something. I know it’s ridiculously faint, and I know that if I have to edit a test it doesn’t count. But is there a little hint of something?

I’m so sure I’m pregnant this cycle, just such a weird strong feeling about it which I know is silly.

I’m going to feel like such an idiot if AF arrives!

9F6D7E7A-F7E3-4970-B7CA-7BE98B290AF2.jpeg 005CC114-A6B5-4D15-92CE-AEE353AD3918.jpeg 223D1213-1013-4CAF-A652-2E04F21813E9.jpeg

I think I can see something on the bottom test! Oooh good luck to you!
FF decided to change my O day today so it says I am also 8 DPO..I will test later with SMU.

I think I can see something on the bottom test! Oooh good luck to you!
FF decided to change my O day today so it says I am also 8 DPO..I will test later with SMU.

Thank you! I’ve just looked at the tests on here and it’s much harder to see than the ones on my phone :dohh:

8dpo too! Yay look forward to seeing your test later - good luck lovely!! X

I know, it’s so faint it’s hardly there! I am looking at the test now and one minutes there’s nothing, but then I look again and I see it :wacko:

This is why I should just be patient and not test so early, but can’t help it! :blush:

I'm sure I see something faint so hard to try and be patient isn't it :haha: at this point you start second guessing your eyes :rofl: xx

I'm sure I see something faint so hard to try and be patient isn't it :haha: at this point you start second guessing your eyes :rofl: xx

Yep! My eyes have been known to fail me a lot, so I really shouldn’t get my hopes up! x

Morning!

Tests are BFN today, maybe a bit of something but nothing that I can get in a photo. Ugh, feeling rubbish today and that it’s not the cycle again. How can I go from feeling absolutely sure we’d done it, to now zero hope that we have. TTC is so up and down :sad2:

335484F4-CC70-479E-8335-19C9B6BF2040.jpeg 6AC41917-4BDF-4DA1-AAA0-E74AD0374348.jpeg

I can see something vvvvvvf on the first photo but it’s a proper squinted if it’s there.
So sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->