6dpo... *Tumble Weed*

ya me too i got right back on schedule though so that is good gives me more hope i just wanna test EVERYDAY lol and i know it is more than likely too early today

totally is, but it wont stop me tomorrow if my tests come through LOL!!!!!!

oh i know i tested yesterday (6 dpo) i just cant help it lol of course it was BFN but i didnt get too down since i know it is early

haha, i did too at 5dpo (DOHH!) obviously bfn... LOL! the things we do..

ya my DD the other day asked me if i wanted my cup to pee in when i went to the bathroom lol how lol how am i supposed to restrain my self when i have a 3 year old begging me to test

Why oh why do I feel like I have something stuck in my throat?
:wacko:
x

ya my DD the other day asked me if i wanted my cup to pee in when i went to the bathroom lol how lol how am i supposed to restrain my self when i have a 3 year old begging me to test

AWWWWWW bless her haha thats so adorable!!!!!!!!!:haha::haha:

Beccaface, no idea, swallow a fly? ;) :p

becca thats how i felt the WHOLE pregnancy with mackenzie i had "morning" sickness the whole time....talk about hard holding your pee in when you are 8 months pregnant and throwing up lol

lmfao, oh my gosh, what a poor state you mustve looked :O I just couldnt get outa ben without having to get ben to shimmy me out sideways LOL

No fly LOL. :p
Hmm...
My burps are burning too LOL.
x

ya my DH asked me why i was buying maxi pads when i was pregnant lol i was like well..... i did tell him but i had no choice i wasnt about to dribble in my panties if i was out somewhere it was bad enough if i had to rush to the bathroom if i was going to throw up let alone if i had to finish grocery shopping with wet panties

you got indigestion becca....you know how they say when you get really bad heartburn when you are pregnant then your baby will have a lot of hair? well i def believe that i had HORRIBLE heartburn and mackenzie came out with a full head of hair i mean i could put the top of it in a little ponytail on top of her hair it was a good 4 inches long

lmao, oh gosh girl, sorry im laughing but that is funny! i bet you were a wreck! LOLLL

I poo'd during the pushing if thats any condolence ;) HAH

Ooo, I dont want a hairy baby LOL!

Do alot of women poop during labour?
x

lol its fine im laughing too... i didnt get to push i had preeclampsia so they induced me at 35 weeks i was in there for 36 hours and only 1 cm dialated (ugh) so they did a scan and she was breech so they took her by c-section

yes i have heard it is quite common to poop while pushing....its using the same muscles

Yep, I seen it on the backup plan... it all goes loose... :haha:

Ahh the lovely joys of pregnancy... heartburn, hairy baby... I tell you what I've noticed that my underarms are growing faster too :)

OMG 36 hours of labor... holy catfish... your a strong girl I could'nt do it :)
sorry for your lose, this time its going to stick FX'D...

yup, its normal, i couldnt poo when my labour started at all, as soon as i squatted on the loo ollies head went to low down and stopped me from weeing and pooing :| so once i was layed down with my epidural and had to push, she stuck in a catheter, drained me bladder, stuck me on hartmanns solution (i was really dehydrated from all the throwing up from the contractions) and i ended up pooping. They dont tell you that you are though, but i knew i was, could feel it a little, but then again they encourage you to push from your bottom like you're trying to poo, so its to be expecting.

haga, hopin im a german so all my hair is dark and plenty, i could put ben to shame!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->