6dpo... *Tumble Weed*

Yeah :test: :test: :test: Candyapple19... I've been really warm too for like 4 days now... I'm crossing my fingers considering... :haha: It was a one shot deal per say and I hope to hear some good news next week... lol

AWWW thankyou ALL! :D :D Sorry i went missing, i really had to lay down, i went all clammy and had that nasty watery jaw nearly throwwyuppy feeling :( It's totally gone now :|

My tests should be coming through tomorrow or the day after if they're dispatched today which they should be, so will be testing then :D REALLY do hope this is my month!!!

You're all so ace! <3

I cannot wait to hear the good news... I'm so NOT taking any HPT's till AF is due to show... I'll get a 5/6 before the AF is supposed to hit... If I keep these warmer temps I'll take one this holdiay weekend... maybe :haha:

haha, i cant resist to be honest! I've never had such a text book cycle, and my temps seem to rise even more every 2 days which to me is bizarre!

I MIGHT just wait til 8dpo, that way i know maybe i'll get something, although i know 7dpo is also fine. Meh..i dunno wat to do now!

candyapple19 please can you explain the temprature thing to me? I dont take my temp....does your temp go up or down wen u ovulate and wen ur preg does it go up and stay up? x

its fairly low pre ovulation, and then once you ovulate your corpus luteum ( the follicle that held the mature egg prior to ovulation) Produces progesterone, which causes your body temperature to rise, this is why you can see a significant difference in the temps before ovulation when the estrogen was under control of maturing the egg.

When you're pregnant your body continues to produce progesterone until the placenta takes over at 12-13 weeks gestation.

Alot of women can have just Normal Post ovulation temps not that significantly higher although they're pregnant, But alot of women get a 3rd set of temperatures ABOVE the ones after ovulation, this is called a triphastic period, and it looks like another step higher of temperatures like your pre and post ovulation temps looked.

does that make sence?

yes it does, thnk you huni, think ill start recording my temp as of nxt cycle...fx i wont havent to :) xx

FX u wont have to aye :D you gonna buy a BBT thermometer from ebay? theyre very cheap. Also fertility friend is perfect for charting too :) x

haha, i cant resist to be honest! I've never had such a text book cycle, and my temps seem to rise even more every 2 days which to me is bizarre!

I MIGHT just wait til 8dpo, that way i know maybe i'll get something, although i know 7dpo is also fine. Meh..i dunno wat to do now!

I'd wait till 10dpo to be sure... I hear everyone getting a BFP then, but yet again everyone is different... I have a good feeling your gonna get your BFP... :happydance:

I just bought a regular thermometer and the basal ones for ovulation are 8.95 in the states... :)

im 7 dpo had some nausea and heartburn but thats about it hope we all get a stick bean :dust:

haha, yeah a basal one! normal digi ones only to a 10th of ur body temp where as the basal one goes to a 100th of it, very very accurate! xx

Dammit man, now I have to get a basal one... :lol: Off to Walmart I go... Thanks Girlie

to Candyapple19

See I learned something new today... :haha: it never ends... Now only if I can figure out what my body is doing... I'm so damn hot, and usually I'm always cold... lol

Awww No kenzies... I'm SO sorry chick :( :( :( Praying this time it sticks for you....

HAHA hopin' chick, is it warm by you???? maybe the weather is faffing with you? i barely have any meat on my body and i always feel cold but since it got warmer i feel normal for once, not too hot not too cold :p :p Heck even my hands are keeping warm :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->