6DPO What If Any Were Your Symptoms

Balula I'm hoping that's not an evap it looks v positive to me! Xx

Looks positive to me!
I'm 9dpo today and still have lower tummy cramps and now lower back ache too.

Bfn so far, but you never know!

Tested today at 8dpo and got a BFN.. Testing again Monday or Wednesday, hopefully it will change..

Bought a First Response today this a 4 hour hold result :bfp: 8 DPO!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 18
Think I'm 6dpo today and have next to no symptoms 😞 slight cramping and that's it x

7dpo and apart from sore boobs with occasional stabbing sensation in them (normal for me) nothing:( xx

10dpo and bfn on a superdrug. I definitely out.

Oh choc I am sorry, I know implantation can happen up to 12 dpo but I've usually implanted before then, hope you haven't and still got a bfp to come xxxxx

Your not out yet girl! Read your test, they claim only 50% accuracy at 4 days before missed period! You got time!

I got 2 bfns today and a bfp.... Bfn on IC brand and walmart brand bfp on first response. So maybe try a different brand and test again? Or wait 4 days and see if AF pays a visit?

Your not out until she arrives!

Thanks for the congrats ladies!

Out shopping today for something for DS to wear at Christmas to announce being a big brother from Santa!

your not out till the witch shows i never got a bfp till 11 dpo in the evening with my first was negative in the morning!

Thanks ladies, I suppose you never know. Fingers crossed! X

I've changed my ov date from last Monday to fri - going by cycle and cm. so I'm 2dpo now. The wait begins....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->