6DPO What If Any Were Your Symptoms

balula

Reaction score
I am currently 6 DPO and its our first month TTC, our son was conceived last year while on BC so i was not tracking any symptoms or the like other than nausea that started 7 DPO that made me test 2 days later the day AF was due and get a bfp at 9 DPO. I have a 31 day cycle and ovulate on CD18. i realize that i may get sick again tomorrow morning but I'm sure you all understand why I'm asking for insight... its why we are all here! haha!
My Symptoms.
Today i'm cramping (implantation maybe?) and have tender breasts as well as extra wet CM since 3 DPO. so i was wondering what signs did anyone have 6 DPO that led to your :bfp: and when did you start testing and what DPO did you get a positive?

Thanks!

I'm also 6dpo and ovulated on cd18 too, although that was late for me and it's making me nervous! The only thing I have noticed is cramping that has happened since ovulation and not stopped. Apart from that I feel normal. The cramps are different to af cramps, much lower down by my pubic bone and at the sides quite a lot. Although I do think I might have had them last month too but I can't remember!

All are great signs! Read my journal for my list…similar! :)

The main thing I noticed at 6dpo was that I had this huge glob of cm on my toilet paper.

Other smaller things: slightly tender nipples, headache, really thirsty, tired.

Tested from 8dpo and didn't get BFP until 15dpo.

I am 5dpo and having slight cramping and naesea. But the cramping might just be in my head. What are some symptoms you all had at 5dpo?

5dpo I was moody and had light cramping and a headache. I was tired and my nipples were slightly sore to touch.

With our youngest now 14 months I had cramps at 3dpo that felt like AF cramps, v wet cm, but the most obvious for me was a feeling like my boobs were burning/tingling it was really uncomfortable! I had a v faint faint pos on a wondfo at 5 dpo followed by more faint lines on cheapies, thinking they were evaps I didn't take any notice but when my boobs started burning I did a proper test and got my bfp at 7dpo, I must of implanted at 3 dpo with the cramping. Good luck xx

Oasis, I just responded to you in another thread, but the question might be more appropriate here. Your chart looks amazing. When are you testing?

most of my symptoms came in intervals of two days only haha. strange!
1-2 dpo - horrible nausea at 3 am, sneezing, swollen breasts
3-4 dpo - candy aversions, sneezing, swollen breasts, insane milk cravings, horrible gas and bloating
5-6 dpo - metallic taste in mouth, sneezing, swollen breasts, a nuzzling sensation(implantation).. it was too soft to be considered a cramp in my opinion but it happened at exactly 9 am on 6 dpo abnormally low on the left, and then exactly an hour later abnormally high. each time the nuzzling only lasted two seconds. i did not bleed or spot.
7 dpo - sneezing and swollen breasts, a strange feeling that my period was full-blown already here but when i went to the bathroom there was no blood at all. this sensation lasted for 20 minutes that morning.
8 dpo - took an frer and 5 wondfo tests at 4 pm and surprise! bfp!

most of my symptoms came in intervals of two days only haha. strange!
1-2 dpo - horrible nausea at 3 am, sneezing, swollen breasts
3-4 dpo - candy aversions, sneezing, swollen breasts, insane milk cravings, horrible gas and bloating
5-6 dpo - metallic taste in mouth, sneezing, swollen breasts, a nuzzling sensation(implantation).. it was too soft to be considered a cramp in my opinion but it happened at exactly 9 am on 6 dpo abnormally low on the left, and then exactly an hour later abnormally high. each time the nuzzling only lasted two seconds. i did not bleed or spot.
7 dpo - sneezing and swollen breasts, a strange feeling that my period was full-blown already here but when i went to the bathroom there was no blood at all. this sensation lasted for 20 minutes that morning.
8 dpo - took an frer and 5 wondfo tests at 4 pm and surprise! bfp!

This was very helpful! I have been having this very slight cramping feeling every couple hours for the past 3 or so days. I have been feeling nauseous throughout the day, but I can't tell if the cramping is in my head. Also, days 3-4dpo I had CM, now on day 6dpo I feel bone dry. Don't know what to think...

Oasis, I just responded to you in another thread, but the question might be more appropriate here. Your chart looks amazing. When are you testing?

Oh sorry I haven't seen that yet! I had to manually set my ovulation date to CD 15 cause I think ff got it wrong on CD 11:) I think you might of seen my chart before I changed it? I think I'm 5 dpo not 9dpo I started testing yesterday cause of ff saying I o on CD 11. Nothing as yet I thought I saw something on the ICS this morning but I think it was just evaps:( thank you though xx

Thanks for all the replies ladies!!

Still cramping today 8 DPO I also had a few moments of nausea yesterday and today.

I caved this morning and tested but pretty sure all I see is an indent as it's a line with no color. I will maybe test again on Sunday.

I never had period cramps before but what I'm feeling sounds like that but still hopeful for a bfp!

At 6DPO (yesterday or the day before, I'm not sure) I just had lower belly cramping which is not usual for me and fatigue.

I don't look at my CM, so I'm not sure about that. I'm hoping for a BFP and I'm supposed to be getting AF or taking my test on Dec 25-26.

Babydust to you ladies!

7dpo today and I started getting this pain in the arch of my back, where my ribs end. No matter how I sit, the pain stays there.. What do you think this could be???

I'm 5 soon to be 6 DPO and so far nothing other than occasional mild cramping, and a lot of fatigue. I'm tired no matter how well I sleep.
Last cycle TTC, I recall a lot of pinching pain around implantation (I have an angel) so I'm hoping to feel that around 8 DPO. I also had implantation bleeding.
Honestly I don't even care whether or not I get the pinching or the bleeding, I just desperately want the BFP that came after it.

Mrsgoodheart I hope you do, I think I'm out but would have desperately wanted a bfp, its our last month TTC xx

So I woke up this morning with killer nausea!

Tested yesterday morning and pretty sure I saw an indent on an IC so tested again on a 5 hour hold last night and saw a glaring :bfn: staring back at me also an IC.

But how sick I felt this morning made me test again and I'm thinking it's a :bfp: as does DH.

What do you think?

It's the BX (military grocery store) brand it's a blue 2 line test does not say how sensitive it is but it's 54% accurate at 4 days before missed period and I'm 8 DPO..... Evap maybe?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 17
It's probably too early to count it as reliable. Even if you did get pregnant 6 days ago it can take around 6 days to implant. Once it implants the hcg level starts to rise. So if today is only 6 or 7dpo it would be super early. Unless you O'd earlier than you thought?

Afm I had lotiony cm starting from 6dpo. That was my only sign. No sore boobs (even now not really). But I'm normally dry between O and af. So I knew something could be up.

It's probably too early to count it as reliable. Even if you did get pregnant 6 days ago it can take around 6 days to implant. Once it implants the hcg level starts to rise. So if today is only 6 or 7dpo it would be super early. Unless you O'd earlier than you thought?

Afm I had lotiony cm starting from 6dpo. That was my only sign. No sore boobs (even now not really). But I'm normally dry between O and af. So I knew something could be up.

Im 8/9 DPO today I got my bfp at 9/10 DPO with my son, but i heard the blue tests are noturious for evaps so it could be one.

hi hope you dont mind jumping in here im currently 8 dpo with low back aches and creamy cm twinges around ovary are. balula that test looks bfp to me very thick and blue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->