6dpo

Pearlyz

Reaction score
Hi all, I am 6DPO and I am going crazy. I swear I am feeling symptoms but my husband thinks it's all in my head...I did HPT last night and it was BFN but I know that it was way too early to test....What's the earliest you can get a BFP from a HPT? I don't want to test again until 11/12 days. My symptoms came off really strong at 1DPO but started to fade from 5-6DPO. I am so excited and full of hope, I really hope everything works out...Anyone else in the same boat??

i read online from other woman that you can test with a BFP at 7DPO... gluck xoxo but everyone is different and depending on when u ovulated & when u have implantation in the uterus affects the DPO u can get BFP! :) what symptoms are u having??

i read online from other woman that you can test with a BFP at 7DPO... gluck xoxo but everyone is different and depending on when u ovulated & when u have implantation in the uterus affects the DPO u can get BFP! :) what symptoms are u having??

Hello, thanks for writing back so fast! My 7th DPO will be tomorrow but I am going to try and hold off until mid next week. I was feeling nauseous from 1 DPO - 4 DPO, and extremely gassy/ bloated... but now I just have mild cramps. I have a cold/ flu too. Loss of appetite too but now that hubby has suggested Indian tonight I am totally up for that lol. Are you TTC?

Hello, thanks for writing back so fast! My 7th DPO will be tomorrow but I am going to try and hold off until mid next week. I was feeling nauseous from 1 DPO - 4 DPO, and extremely gassy/ bloated... but now I just have mild cramps. I have a cold/ flu too. Loss of appetite too but now that hubby has suggested Indian tonight I am totally up for that lol. Are you TTC?

Please ignore my question, I only just saw that you are once I hit submit!

I swore at 2-4 dpo I was pregnant! I totally had pregnancy feelings too! I am currently 12 dpo, and am getting bfn, but I am hopeful! Good luck! Enjoy your Indian cousine tonight!! That actually sounds fantastic! I think I could go for some chicken tikka masala! :)

I swore at 2-4 dpo I was pregnant! I totally had pregnancy feelings too! I am currently 12 dpo, and am getting bfn, but I am hopeful! Good luck! Enjoy your Indian cousine tonight!! That actually sounds fantastic! I think I could go for some chicken tikka masala! :)

You still have hope dear......retest in a few days. I hope all works out for you. What symptoms did you have? Do you have any symptoms still? Or have they disappeared? Dinner was good, home and now bed time. I am so tired, haven't been sleeping well since I have had these PG symptoms. I think I am over excited.

And here I am going nuts at 5dpo

Ahhh, bless you! Well just don't stress yourself out. I think once you do your first HPT you become more paranoid and frustrated. For me I just couldn't do the 2WW. But after my BFN yesterday, I am going to wait one more week to avoid anymore disappointment. xx

I find it really difficult remaining cool and then blame myself for getting my hopes up too much :( never ending cycle for us ttc women.

We will get there in our own time... It happened for my best friend the moment she stopped symptom spotting and calculating every little thing so I'm trying to be a bit more like that :D

Good luck xx

Pretty sure we are at the exact same spot in our cycle! :) I really doubt I will test unless AF ends up being a couple of days late but as others have said I know people can get positives as early as 7DPO. The TWW sucks because there is literally nothing you can do anymore to try and make things happen :dohh: I usually hit a point where I am nauseous and super crazy tired after I O, which is the same this time around too. However besides that I have zero symptoms so I'm thinking this is most likely not my cycle, but you never know! :shrug: The only thing weird I've had now is super realistic and vivid baby dreams, talk about a total teaser! Like the want isn't bad enough without dreams to make your desires grow even stronger!! Everything happens when it is supposed to though so I can be patient!

What are you doing to pass the time? Anything special? I always try to calculate ahead to a possible due date and think about when I would be able to announce, do a gender reveal, etc. and how I would do all those things. Sigh. I'm ridiculous :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->