6th week...Anyone Else Not Have a Ton of Symptoms?

wonders10

Mommy to an Adorable Girl
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm 6w3d from LMP. From the beginning, I have not had a ton of symptoms. Boobs hurt off and on, mostly around the nipple area but it's not excruciating, they are larger too, but not by a lot. I'm tired off and on even with a good nights sleep. My appetite is decent, I feel like when I get hungry, I'm hungry and need to eat right away but no major cravings or aversions. My bowels are a little off, moving a little slower but not for days at a time. Usually the most I go is a day without going. And the past couple days I've been feeling small waves of nausea that last not even a minute before going away.

I know that sounds like a lot in writing, but I really don't feel that different than when I'm not pregnant. And I felt a similar way when i had a MMC in February, very few symptoms, so I'm extra paranoid. I guess I feel like the oddball because all I'm reading is how sick or constipated everyone is all the time.

Anyone else feeling similar? Or should I say feeling nothing?

I was the same as you, end of my 6th week nausea starting coming in and 7th week full of food aversions that have stuck but besides my nausea to this point its my really strong symptom that makes me feel pregnant. My boobs come and go, uterus stretching same its some days but not most. But my baby is doing good! Growing, moving, and heartbeat fast! Dont worry yourself enjoy the lack of morning sickness because I was like what the heck I feel just fine and bam now everyday I'm super nauseous. I'm ready for the second trimester where they say you feel your best!

Wonders10 I am at exactly the same stage as you and also feeling exactly the same. I feel like I don't have enough symptoms and hope everything is ok. I had a scan at 5 weeks and have another at 7w4d so fingers crossed everything will be ok then. Do you have any scans or appointments booked?

Thanks for your replies!

I'm actually going to the dr this morning, not sure if I'll get a scan or not. Dr wants to see me because I want to urgent care over the weekend for a uti.

I also think I may have spoke too soon. Went to bed and kept waking up with nausea. It got better as I was able to fall back asleep but woke up a lot. I probably should eat something but just thinking about it gets me nauseous all over again. We'll see if it's a fluke or if my MS has started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->