• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

6w2d - questions to help ease my mind

runner311

Reaction score
I am 6w2d today. A little background on me so you can understand my concerns. I am hyperthryoid with graves disease. I was diagnosed 1 year ago and have been treated and now have good levels once again but still continuously on meds. My DH and I have been trying for a baby for 2 years now, got pregnant on the exact 2 year mark, a week before we were planning to go in for further fertility testing since I thought I had fertility issues. Things happen in mysterious ways, but I feel so blessed that we got our positive before I had to go for further testing.

Got my first positive on 11DPO and am officially 2.5 weeks late with no AF in sight. Weeks 4 and 5 I was having a lot of breast tenderness which I read is normal but if feels like it has subsided for the most part (either that or I am just used to it by now). This past week started with a sour stomach and the unability to sleep at night, waking up with stomach aches, not sure if morning sickness, but enough to make me uncomfortable that I couldnt sleep. I have also been tired throughout the day but I am not sure if I should contribute that to pregnancy or thyroid.

I dont really have any cramps, maybe some here or there and like I said no period and the breast tenderness has subsided a bit. Is this a reason for concern? We have our 7 week appointment a week from today, I know I am working myself up over symptoms but I cant wait for our appointment to reassure me that everything is ok. Its been a terribly long road for me and DH and I am terrified of a miscarriage.

Someone help put my mind at ease. I keep telling myself that as long as I dont have extreme cramps or spotting/bleeding that things are fine, but I guess I need to hear it from someone else.

Thanks ladies!

Every pregnancy is for sure different and I can understand your concerns and over analyze every thing. I have 3 kids then 3 mc and now pregnant again, 6+5today yay!, and I over think everything....is this headache ok? shouldn't my boobs hurt today since they did yesterday, are these lower back pains ok.....I was also put on progesterone a week ago so I don't know any more....

good luck!!! and I had my first ob apt yesterday and she said everything so far looks normal and not to worry....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->