6w3d today..

Ambermichelle

Reaction score
And I feel great :)

No morning sickness, no cramps, no nothing! I'm a little emotional but I'm also a girl and can't help that lol. I really don't feel like I'm preggo. I even took a dollar store cheapie test yesterday, just to make sure there was still 2 lines!

I hope I don't jinx myself lol. Hopefully this continues and I'll be one of the "lucky ones" with my symptoms.

Hope you ladies are feeling great, too!

Hey there. I am 6+4 today. I am almost in the same boat. I have had a couple times where I have felt nauseous and I'm pretty tired. I have to say though after hearing other people, I know I'm darn lucky.

I have an app on my phone and it said that morning sickness should come to an end soon. lol

Are you feeling a bump yet?

I'm 6w2d :) so far I've had 2 days of total food aversion but since only had slight nausea mostly from excessive mucous (made me nauseous before conception). My only big drawback is being tired all the time, and a dry mouth. Oh yea early on was a bit crampy.

Hey there. I am 6+4 today. I am almost in the same boat. I have had a couple times where I have felt nauseous and I'm pretty tired. I have to say though after hearing other people, I know I'm darn lucky.

I have an app on my phone and it said that morning sickness should come to an end soon. lol

Hahaha my app said the same thing! I'm just hoping it stays away and I don't get it at all :) my mom said she didn't have any morning sickness so hopefully I'll be lucky too.

No bump yet :( I know it's still super early too so I guess I'll just have to wait and see ;) do you have a little bump yet?

I'm 6w2d :) so far I've had 2 days of total food aversion but since only had slight nausea mostly from excessive mucous (made me nauseous before conception). My only big drawback is being tired all the time, and a dry mouth. Oh yea early on was a bit crampy.

Sounds like were in the same boat ;) hopefully it stays like this for us!

Hi Ladies,
Looks like we're all close in due dates & symptoms.
I'm 6wks +4 & been having cramps then now & again sore boobs & bad back but they all seemed to have gone now ???
Did a test myself yesterday too to be sure.
Havent told any family or friends yet but bursting to spill the beans lol.
Be nice to chat on here with you all throughout our journey xxx

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm 6+4 today, and have had the worst morning sickness, so I am a bit envious lol. I was prescribed Zofran because I can't keep down any food otherwise.

Hey, I'm 6+2 today!!
So far so good here too.
At the start I had slight cramps but they've gone. Have sore boobs and could sleep the clock around. But apart from that I can't complain.
We are the same!!! Haven't told anyone else yet, it's still our little secret. Can't wait to tell everyone although can't help feeling a little nervous too.

I'm the same 6 + 4, I've not had any sickness yet. I had such an easy pregnancy last time so I'm hoping for one this time too!

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm 6+4 today, and have had the worst morning sickness, so I am a bit envious lol. I was prescribed Zofran because I can't keep down any food otherwise.

Hope it passes soon, strange how you want MS to go away & I want it to feel pregnant. Take care x x

With my first I had sore boobs and the odd bout of nausea

With this one my boobs are agony, I'm tired all the time and I spend every day all day feeling like I'm going to be sick. Sensetive to smells as well.

I think every pregnancy is just so different.

If I go by my LMP,I'm 8 weeks 1 day today,and these are my pregnancy symptoms so far:

Very very sore boobs
Cramping if I don't drink enough fluids
Cramps if I laugh suddenly,or sneeze
Moodiness
And certain smells make me gag

But I've had no morning sickness or anything resembling it.I'm only getting my 1st scan on February 3rd,and it seems like a lifetime away.Don't know how I'm going to cope until then,I'm sooo impatient,lol.

Coming from somebody who has spent the morning with their head in the toilet bowl, count yourself lucky :haha:

SO ENVIOUS!

Hahaha my app said the same thing! I'm just hoping it stays away and I don't get it at all :) my mom said she didn't have any morning sickness so hopefully I'll be lucky too.

No bump yet :( I know it's still super early too so I guess I'll just have to wait and see ;) do you have a little bump yet?

I find my apps strange when it comes to EDD and it's so frustrating. Maybe you can help em out. When I put in my LMP (November 27) some apps say my EDD is Sept 1 and other say Sept 3. I was told at the clinic that my EDD is Sept 1. I tried changing the ones that say Sept 3 to an EDD of Sept 1 but then they mis calculate how far along I am. I know it's only 2 days difference but I would really like it correct. Are you running into this?

I don't have a visible bump but I can definitely feel one there. The bump is pretty low and hard, it's getting wider. DH likes to feel it daily. lol

Still no morning sickness :thumb up: I am determined not to get it. I have hope that I will be one of the 20% that don't get it.

Hi All :)

Im a newbie, only found out yesterday and after calculations I'm 5w today.. is everyone so nervous and eager to get to 12w? How am I going to last so long???

C

I am also 6w and 3 days (4days today)
I'm so jealous of anyone without sickness! I'm feeling dreadful, constantly nauseous yet starving. The thought of eating anything makes me gag. Always sick at night. Struggling to take my folic acid as it seams to make it worse. Hope this ends soon. I feel miserable!
When's everyone's first appointment? :)

Im a newbie, only found out yesterday and after calculations I'm 5w today.. is everyone so nervous and eager to get to 12w? How am I going to last so long???

C

I am driving myself crazy in this wait!It's even worse than any 2 week wait I've had.

I'll be 11 weeks (hopefully) when I get my 1st scan.But I had long cycles,so I don't know if maybe they will put me at less weeks.

C
Congrats!
I am nervous and eager, but for 14 weeks not 12. My last pregnancy I miscarried at 13 weeks and everything had been perfectly normal until the heartbeat just disappeared :( so I want to get past 13 weeks and hopefully will stress less about everything.

C

Tell me about it. We all thought that the TWW was bad. Now its the TWW (twelve week wait) lol

12 weeks is Feb 19.

I am also 6w and 3 days (4days today)
I'm so jealous of anyone without sickness! I'm feeling dreadful, constantly nauseous yet starving. The thought of eating anything makes me gag. Always sick at night. Struggling to take my folic acid as it seams to make it worse. Hope this ends soon. I feel miserable!
When's everyone's first appointment? :)

I went for my first scan 2 weeks ago :happy dance: and I have another one tomorrow :thumb up:

My clinic sees us every 2 weeks up till week 12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->