6weeks anyone?

mummy2one

DS (8) OH (34) ME (30)
Reaction score
Hi ladies :flower:
Well I am 6weeks +1day pregnant :cloud9: and I am a larger girlie (size 18-20 top) and feeling huge I mean really huge, I didnt show with DS till 8months+ and even then was only in certain clothes, I am slimmer now but surely 6weeks is too early to be feeling his huge? :wacko:
Any other ladies feeling this way?
I am only 6weeks+1 by my dates but this isn't too reliable due to periods not regulating too well after loss, but with the sickness and sore boobies its probably just give or take a few days :wacko:

I have felt huge since about 4 weeks, I think its the early pregnancy bloat. I am all backed up (TMI) and feel generally sluggish. I have read that this goes eventually!:happydance:

Hi Razorhips, I feel so big I am thinking of going to get maternity pants at the weekend!! :haha: But that would mean we would have to tell family and I am sooooo not ready for that just yet :wacko:

Hi notmommyet I have managed to hide the bloat luckily but OH has noticed :haha:

Hi Razorhips, I feel so big I am thinking of going to get maternity pants at the weekend!! :haha: But that would mean we would have to tell family and I am sooooo not ready for that just yet :wacko:

I know exactly what you mean, I am wearing very baggy clothes at the moment, and then undoing a button at the earliest opportunity - phew!

I'm really bloated too! :(
I'm not the daintiest of ladies as it is, but underneath the podge I'm really bloated and solid! I don't think its noticeable yet but it's getting there, I feel massive.

Ya Ive already caved and bought maternity pants last week! so I was barely 5 weeks. lol

I'm the same. 6w 3d and put on at least 2.5 pounds since found out 2 and a half weeks ago. I get weighed tomorrow and expect another pound as i have checked my home scales! ( I am trying to be really good to reduce the gain).

In all honesty I feel quite down about it, I put on 3 and a half stone in pregnancy last time and its been a slow route to getting back to my original weight and already am putting it on quicker than the books say.....

Yep...me too! Although this is my second and I keep hearing that you show quicker with your 2nd. Just feel like everyone at work must know, just by looking at me!!!! Have to say I dug out my maternity trousers - everything is just so uncomfortable at the moment. Here's to undoing the top button....!

I'm 6 weeks and 1 day too! I quit smoking last feb. After which I gained ten pounds, so that on top of the bloat I can only fit into 2 pairs of my pants! It's quite horrible. I can't wait for when its time to buy maternity clothes so I can be comfortable again.

I'm 6 weeks and 1 day too! I quit smoking last feb. After which I gained ten pounds, so that on top of the bloat I can only fit into 2 pairs of my pants! It's quite horrible. I can't wait for when its time to buy maternity clothes so I can be comfortable again.

well done on quitting smoking!! Ive been smoke free for nearly 18months now and luckily lost weight as I had more energy for excersise well wii fit!! :haha:

To all the other ladies Im so very glad this huge feeling isn't just me :thumbup: think I may bite the bullet and tell people just so I can get into something comfy :haha: I am in leggings but these seem to be hurting my tummy :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->