6wk 4day ER Ultrasound 8mm sac + yolk - no heartbeat or fetal pole

Hi ladies,

My update is that there is no update

I found a place in Nashville that does free ultrasounds, but they said they would only do them after 12 weeks as they don't have the ability to see anything earlier than that.

Due to our inability to afford to pay without insurance we just are going to have to wait until August 1

I asked my husband to harrass his insurer to make sure we do actually have our card etc by August 1 as my OB booked me in for August 2nd.

If there's no baby I still can't afford a D and C without insurance.. so what's the point in finding out before we have insurance really.

I have not had any bleeding.

My boobs feel like they're going to explode and my husband gave me a Victoria Secrets voucher for my birthday so I asked them if they have any bras that prevent boobs moving..

They sold me a 36DD bra with a double layer and it still won't stop them moving..

I'm extremely fatigued. I'm sleeping 8 hours a day and then sleeping another 4 hours in the middle of the day

I am normally a 5-6 hour sleeper and a 16 hour a day worker
I'm self employed as a photographer and videographer, thankfully I don't have any weddings in July so I'm able to get away with all this sleep.

I don't know how women hold down actual day jobs with employers 8 hours a day with babies.

'm trying to just not think about it. I will keep everyone posted

No bleeding, no vaginal discharge

do not want any form of sexual contact.. and if my husband so much as sneezes near my boobs it hurts so much I wanna give him a black eye.. lol.. #boobpain

I

some brown stuff just came out in the toilet
it's not super thick but it has some jelly like stuff in it.. very thin.. I'm not sure if this is miscarriage or not...

We will have insurance as of August 1 and I have an ultrasound scheduled for August 2 but I guess we will find out in the next 48 hours..

Hi ladies, I wrote an update somewhere else but don't know where it is so here's the short version
The whole baby came out in the toilet.. the gestational sac was the size of an avocado, but a little deflated, and I could definately see what looked like a baby inside, plus the yolk. So I guess a fetal pole did start? Unless I was seeing something else but it looked like a baby shaped head inside.

It was horrible. I had about 30 minutes of screaming pain.. and it was like how they describe contractions.. 10 seconds of unbearable screaming pain then it would ease up for a moment and restart.. that happened for 30 minutes before the baby came out in the toilet, before that I had about 2 hours of cramps that weren't quite as bad.

Seeing OB on August 2nd so will see if they say we can try again immediately. I've read a lot about women online and on youtube who conceive after miscarriage, when they ovulated, BEFORE first normal period.
9 weeks 5 days

I'm so sorry to hear you had such a bad experience. Fingers crossed you get the all clear to try again soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->