6wks pregnant. Anyone else 6wks pregnant?

MillandRox

Reaction score
Hello I found out 2 weeks ago that i was preganant (immediately after missing my period) and am delighted to see all the tests i have done so far have been positive! Yeay! This pregnancy has been long waited and i intend to 'enjoy' this experience. Where on here can i find women who are at the same stage of pregnancy to go on the journey with as well as guidance on what to expect next?

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

I went for my blood test yesterday to confirm the pregnancy and make sure i'm not just imagining the second line on the pregnancy test!!! The nurse said that i should get the result back in a week!!! An entire week - i'm sure it cant take that long!!! I dont think i can bear to wait a week!!! In saying that i have actaully done 6 pregnancy tests and they are all positive, so unlikely they are all giving me false positives.

Roll on next week.

I think I ended up doing 8 tests in all, it just didn't seem real.

I think I ended up doing 8 tests in all, it just didn't seem real.

I have one more boots test device i haven't used yet, so i may do that in the morning!! That should keep me calm till i get the doc's results next week.

congratulations and welcome to BnB! :). the first trimester forum is probably best seeing as you're under 12 weeks. just by the forum names im sure you'll see others you might fit into as well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->