7-14dpo itchy boobs

Ellybean

Reaction score
So I’ve had many “pregnancy symptoms” before that turned out to be PMS. But this is new! The top middle between and on my boobs have been itching for a week. I had a negative at 10dpo so I’ve been hesitant to take another. I know it’s not a yeast infection because the area is not inflamed or red at all. And I’m craving Mexican food like crazy! Which happen during my first pregnancy in 2019 (which ended in miscarriage). Of course this is not the only symptoms. I’m experiencing excess peeing at night, super fatigue, aversions to food - even though I was fine with it the day before - nausea, and mid night insomnia which is weird for me. What do you think?

Besides the food craving. The other symptoms can be pms. As for itchy boobs I have that now have for about a week but it's the cold winter weather that does it to me. I should be ovulating today so it's not pregnancy related for me ..It's a pain for sure lol. When is your period due? You can always take another test and see what the result is. Good luck

I took a Walmart cheapie test today. It’s very negative. I’m 14dpo, so my period is due tomorrow.

EAC8EACC-17A3-4AD9-82D8-D5DF6005A948.jpeg

I see a very faint shadow. Good luck

15 dpo and I see a faint shadow on todays test - the right one. AF is due any minute but no sign yet

63B5A2CB-2177-42C4-A265-200998E9E9C3.jpeg

Maybe something showing on the bottom test but not sure. good luck hope af stays away.

Test this morning was negative. Though I’m officially one day late. So idk what is going on

Af Could just be a few days late that happens sometimes. Sorry about the bfn:hugs:hope you get a answer soon

I’m officially four days late. i see a shadow on this frer but I think it is an indent line. Will test again later today. Honestly I’ll keep testing until AF shows up.

D09AA296-D8AE-45F9-9397-4F453D241C20.jpeg

I also shot out of bed this morning because I was about to puke. Like, the nausea woke me up and as soon as I woke up I had to cover my mouth to prevent puking in bed. That has NEVER happened before!

Anyone use blue dye? Idk if this is indent or faint positive but I took two and they both look like this. I’m going to try and find a frer later today at Walmart. They didn’t have any at dollar general.
So what do you guys think?

View attachment 1105469

BED18E15-3596-42FB-8CCD-47CEAB071B65.jpeg 80132567-AD4B-4DF1-B2E9-BE58B4C37201.jpeg

Last edited:

Something is catching my eye. Blue dyes aren't that reliable. Try a pink dye and good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->