7-8dpo One Step IC...? Update pages 16 & 17

I do see it! And it IS progressing! Oh I hope this one sticks for you!! I'm really praying and keeping my fingers crossed tight for this little baby to stick! You have no idea how happy I am to see today's tests and the obvious progression! ❤❤❤❤

Kim, thank you <3 I hope so, I do hope there's something clear tomorrow. I have kind of resigned myself to assuming there won't be, but I have to in order to keep my sanity lol
Thank you :flower:

Happycupcake i had this happen one cycle and it was soooo frusterating. I hope it all works out that you are pregnant!

Thanks everyone for being so positive but this isn't happening as my tests don't share the same positivity anymore, unfortunately. Temp went right down today too, so will expect af to show up this week at some point, hopefully it won't be late like before

Attachments

• IMG_7106.jpg
    IMG_7106.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7091.jpg
    IMG_7091.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_7092.jpg
    IMG_7092.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7093.jpg
    IMG_7093.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7107.jpg
    IMG_7107.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 4
Im so sorry cupcake. I feel like i still see something on the frer. Are those new ics? How sensitive are they?

Im so sorry cupcake. I feel like i still see something on the frer. Are those new ics? How sensitive are they?

Thanks. Don't worry, kind of expected this after yesterday's fmu FRER wasn't happening. There's a hairline line there but I think it's probably the indent more than anything else.
They are, yes. I have used them before, they are called Cassanovum or something. I don't like them because it takes an age for the dye to move all the way across and become clear, so by the time it does this it's out of the timeframe! Only ordered them because they would arrive sooner than the One Step tests. I prefer One Step because the dye clears quicker, but they do usually give lines anyway, although it's quite easy to tell the difference between those and genuine lines, so it doesn't bother me as much. They are the same sensitivity as One Step, 10miu

Oh i nearly ordered the cassanovum ones myself but went with instalert in the end just waiting for them to arrive x

I've read that the Cassonovum don't show a positive for a long time. It's so frustrating about the one steps isn't it, I've ordered some slightly different ones to arrive today, I've not used them before.

I've ordered these
https://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t658/PorgesMummy/tests/51CD94CE-04BA-49A8-BAF7-E1499BAC6B5B_zpslchkwtmg.png

I used those ones too cupcake and although mine was positive i dont rate them much either.

I haven't seen those, HopefulPony. You will have to let us know how they are :)

Jessy they aren't fab, are they! They stay pink for ages and there's almost always a horizontal line down the whole strip

So Sorry happycupcake. Its so hard to have the excitement thinking, maybe this is it and then not having it progess. I wish you all the best for next cycle! Take care and be easy on yourself!

Aww im sorry hun, but still time yet, maybe that temp will rise again tomorrow and the line will be darker? I had a rough time with IC's last cycle having really faint shadowy lines which never got darker and nothing on FRERs, i swore id never use IC's again but just ordered some for this cycle:dohh: Have you done another Superdrug? They seem the best! Big hugs too you xxx

I think the frer looks darker no? Oh I hope af doesn't come!!!

I just got my new ones delivered whoop! I saw someone recommend them on here before from access diagnostics. Called Instalert they have some 99p for 25pack of 25miu cos they expire august!! Bargain nice and wide too the control line is very dark esp on the one side. Its darker infact than the 10 miu non short dated ones i got of the same brand. So far i like them!

I just got my new ones delivered whoop! I saw someone recommend them on here before from access diagnostics. Called Instalert they have some 99p for 25pack of 25miu cos they expire august!! Bargain nice and wide too the control line is very dark esp on the one side. Its darker infact than the 10 miu non short dated ones i got of the same brand. So far i like them!

How do you find them? Is it Amazon you get them from? If so do you go to used and new?

I think if it was happening then I would be seeing proper lines by this point on FRERs, especially since I had better lines on ICs the day before yesterday. I don't have any Superdrug left but I don't want to buy anymore now anyway as I honestly think they will be completely blank. They will at least be lighter. I don't have the same things happening as I did, any things which seemed like symptoms have disappeared, my temp dipped today hugely and my mood has been awful. So this with those tests today, I feel has pretty much confirmed things. I hope af isn't late, I'm too impatient to be waiting around for it, I want to move on.

I have a question actually, if temping vaginally, do you start CD1 or wait for af to finish? Does it matter hugely? Usually I would temp every day but I temp orally, and I don't relish the idea of temping vaginally when af is here...

I actually have skipped the af days all together. I know what my pre-o temps are and so i just start once af is done. I dont temp vaginally but it does sound too gross during af.

Mine seem to vary a little but I imagine it won't hurt to start temping immediately after af

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->