7-8dpo One Step IC...? Update pages 16 & 17

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
I think I am 8dpo. Fertility Friend puts me at 7dpo but to me 8dpo makes more sense when I take everything into account...
Anyway, I poas of course, because I don't take my own advice and wait. I dipped two of the same test but from different batches in the same fmu sample today. One is lighter but the control line is lighter as well, so I'm assuming this is why.
I can see it quite easily in real life and looks faintly pink, more so on the test with the stronger dye. I don't know if they mean anything because these tests aren't the most reliable, or haven't been for me anyway!
So, first originals then fourth and fifth are tweaked

Attachments

• IMG_2997.jpg
    IMG_2997.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2999.jpg
    IMG_2999.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2998.jpg
    IMG_2998.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3001.jpg
    IMG_3001.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2990.jpg
    IMG_2990.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 28
Thank you! I wonder if they will progress on these this time... I'm so tempted to try a better test. I may order from Amazon instead, that way I haven't any choice but to wait until they are delivered. Unless I go into town. Which is too close by and too tempting. Must wait. Must wait. Must wait... :dohh:

It's so hard isn't it, I'm awful I test with every pee 🙈 these was so slow to darken up compared to my other tests x

Oh happycupcake! Those look like the start of a bfp! I sure hope you can join us others that are due in february! I dont know where you live but try to get one of those walmart .88 tests. They are very sensitive and easy to read!

Curly thank you but I live in the U.K. so I bought a Superdrug Early for tomorrow :)

I legit see your lines cupcake! They don't look like evaps either!

Thanks, Laila! If these are lying I will cry lol!
I don't know if any of you know but CB do an early detection digi, I didn't know until earlier today when I saw it at the shops, but I'm curious as to how sensitive they are? I don't want to buy one because I would buy the CB with conception indicator if I was planning on buying one, I'm curious though since they claim to be 'early detection'

I am SO tempted to try to hold and pee on a Superdrug. And I couldn't control myself ordering two double packs of FRER which should arrive tomorrow... I haven't told my husband. This time I will try my absolute hardest to keep it from him until I see a good line on a better test, probably a FRER since he seems to believe these more. Or a digi perhaps. IF that happens, anyway. He knew somehow previous cycle that those positives weren't going to stay positive. Think I knew as well. I don't want to let him down again, although I know it isn't like that, but I think you ladies probably know what I mean

Do the test cupcake, doooo it!!! Sorry, I'm a bad influence! Really hope this is it for you. Let us know whether you are gonna take it tonight or whether you are waiting!

Thanks, Laila! If these are lying I will cry lol!
I don't know if any of you know but CB do an early detection digi, I didn't know until earlier today when I saw it at the shops, but I'm curious as to how sensitive they are? I don't want to buy one because I would buy the CB with conception indicator if I was planning on buying one, I'm curious though since they claim to be 'early detection'

Girl!!!! U need a frer STAT! I'm excited xxxx

Do the frer!!!!!!!! 😊😊😊😊😊

You lot are such a GOOD influence lol I'm being mean and making you all wait until tomorrow because I drink so much it wouldn't be worth it since today's with fmu was so faint anyway.
However, the sides of my boobs near ish my armpits hurt which so far, I haven't had unless pregnant so perhaps this is a positive sign.
I have four FRER arriving tomorrow as Amazon confirmed earlier, but these will probably arrive in the afternoon so I will likely use these Thursday with fmu but will do the Superdrug early and another IC tomorrow with fmu :)

Plus, it would be awkward for me to sort photos and post without my husband cottoning on because he's sat at the other end of the sofa :dohh:

Ohhh I'm so excited for you!!! The sore boob's under the armpit was a sure sign for me to test! I wasn't hopeful at all til I felt that then got the super faint lines at 9dpo (how did we see those anyway?! Your tweaking lol!) I'm so anxious to see your tests in the morning!

Ooh i see them cupcake hope its not the tests messing with u! I was just looking at the ones u posted on mine and thinking 'i wonder if cupcake has a thread going..'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->