IMG_6512.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6513.jpg
    IMG_6513.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6522.jpg
    IMG_6522.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 7
I can see lines on all but I am so sorry they aren't getting any darker for you. Are you sure you can't consult a doctor as you might need something prescribed to help make it stick? I know you are reluctant to :hugs: Sorry I can't be of any help.

Honestly I would rather steer clear of any meds. I think if the app is right and I did actually ovulate on CD13 this is an improvement as I would usually see ovulation between CD10-12 which is a little early.
I want to find out what can potentially cause issues with implanting properly, I know having a less than favourable lining is an obvious one, but I wonder about egg quality as well. I always assumed before that if egg quality was poor, then they simply wouldn't be fertilised, but if they can be and then fail to implant as a result of poor quality, then perhaps ovulating more in line with the average would help because the egg would, in theory at least, be more mature?

I know I can see lines, but the ICs are definitely fainter than yesterday. The FRER we can see but unless it gets a lot bolder tomorrow then clearly this is another chemical. I won't be sat here assuming I will see an amazing line tomorrow anyway. I'm expecting there to be zero line. This SUCKS so much

:( the last frer looks darker than the previous one to me tho?

I'm so sorry this is happenning. All you need is some vaginal progesterone and it can help so so much in helping with implantation. Clearly something is trying to happen... I think you are right, it looks like a chemical :(

:( the last frer looks darker than the previous one to me tho?

It does to me too, but it's still so barely there I don't think it will progress to anything viable

I'm so sorry this is happenning. All you need is some vaginal progesterone and it can help so so much in helping with implantation. Clearly something is trying to happen... I think you are right, it looks like a chemical :(

Thanks. Kind of deflating but that's how these things go sometimes. I actually have some Cyclogest already, have had for ages but was trying to sort things out as naturally as possible, especially since I seem quite sensitive to hormonal changes, it triggers panic attacks when hormones adjust each cycle so I was trying desperately to avoid using it. I don't know if I will have much choice though as this keeps happening and I could be here each cycle otherwise

So. Being the crazy idiot I am, I didn't realise I hadn't peed in over five hours (how, I don't know) so since I have another four FRERs at my disposal I thought I would see, since sometimes smu is better for some, although mine is usually rubbish. I can't tell if there's something or if it isn't anything. It probably isn't anything and obviously I will have a much clearer idea tomorrow, but honest opinions, top is from my fmu (can't see anything on that in this photo), bottom is smu

Attachments

• IMG_6785.jpg
    IMG_6785.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_6786.jpg
    IMG_6786.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6787.jpg
    IMG_6787.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 17
Oh I see it better on the 2nd test!!! How many dpo are you? X

I see something very clear on the SMU, for sure.

I hope it's not a chemical :( it might be that it's just taking a while to double and your wee has been less concentrated sometimes.

There's a line on the bottom one isn't there?? This not knowing must be driving you crazy! Xx

I think if what I'm seeing is a proper line there won't be any questioning it by tomorrow

The second test definitely looks darker and clearer to me. X

I see something on the SMU FRER! Fingers croseed for tomorrows test xx

Good luck tomorrow cupcake. I really hope this isn't another chemical!

Thanks everyone. I'm expecting tomorrow's to be completely blank though. Sorry to be a wet weekend but I would rather assume tomorrow I will see that than the opposite only to see one line staring back and being a million more times disappointed.

I have heard about aspirin, wondering if this may help, assuming this doesn't happen

I do see it! And it IS progressing! Oh I hope this one sticks for you!! I'm really praying and keeping my fingers crossed tight for this little baby to stick! You have no idea how happy I am to see today's tests and the obvious progression! ❤❤❤❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->