7-8dpo One Step IC...? Update pages 16 & 17

Lol Kim, I can't help myself! If I think I see a line I have to double check by tweaking :) sometimes faint lines are easier to see inverted or greyscale though.

Josephine, those I posted the other day were only those annoying lines that seem to show on them anyway but today's looked more genuine. Whether it actually is, I don't know, but I guess they will darken or disappear

I'm not complaining lol I was so happy you fixed it to where everyone else could see what I was seeing because those super faint lines are so hard to capture on camera lol I think this is your bfp! I'm soooo hoping it's even darker in the morning! ❤

Sorry for the upcoming photo spam...
The ICs I think are pretty similar to yesterday and even with the weird differences in width and dye of the control lines so again one is easier to see than the other. And then there the Superdrug early, which don't require any tweaking or squinting.

So, first four IC photos, fourth is tweaked. Will add next IC photos in next post as I couldn't decide which were clearer. All with same fmu today. Or technically smu since I had to pee at about 2:45am...

Attachments

• IMG_3251.jpg
    IMG_3251.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3253.jpg
    IMG_3253.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3252.jpg
    IMG_3252.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3254.jpg
    IMG_3254.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 20
More IC photos, fourth tweaked

Attachments

• IMG_3268.jpg
    IMG_3268.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3270.jpg
    IMG_3270.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3269.jpg
    IMG_3269.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3271.jpg
    IMG_3271.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 10
And the Superdrug Early, which surprised me. Wasn't expecting a line as clear as this. Originals, I didn't tweak these. I could easily see it in the case as well

Attachments

• IMG_3272.jpg
    IMG_3272.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3274.jpg
    IMG_3274.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3273.jpg
    IMG_3273.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3276.jpg
    IMG_3276.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 48
This was my Superdrug Early from my previous cycle to this, at 11dpo, my first positive on these tests that cycle. I think today's at 8-9dpo looks darker?
Top is today's

Attachments

• IMG_3284.jpg
    IMG_3284.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 32
I'm hoping the difference between the 11dpo positive from my previous cycle and this at 8-9dpo is a good sign this won't result in another chemical

Yeh I think the top does look darker. How many tests have you got to test for progression?

That does look darker than the last cycle superdrugs x

I have another Superdrug, lots of ICs and four FRER on their way. So plenty to be getting on with for the time being...
Will use a Superdrug, FRER and IC tomorrow. May try an IC this evening if I have concentrated pee.

I'm so rubbish at waiting. I was planning on waiting to see if I saw a decent result on a FRER before telling my husband but I couldn't help myself. It was after comparing my 11dpo Superdrug from my cycle before to today's Superdrug at 8-9dpo and seeing it looked darker. He agrees though and seems happy I told him. Af is due in about 5 days so hopefully it stays away. I hope I don't see a blank FRER tomorrow

I find the earlier the line the better the outcome!! I reckon this ones going to be your sticky!!

I hope so! The cycle before I saw a line on an IC early but then they were blank and I didn't see anything much until the Superdrug at 11dpo which was there but faint. Today's definitely looks darker at 8-9dpo than before so hoping it's good

How can this not be a genuine bfp?!! I'm seeing very clear lines. Try a frer girl, if it's genuine it will show up. Hoping this is it but I'm pretty sure it is!! X

My FRERs arrived a few minutes ago! I'm so tempted to use one today. I haven't been to the toilet since about midday, how long would I have to hold it for to see something do you think? I think I drank some water, I can't remember...
I'm lying, I haven't been since 10:48 and it's currently 12:34

If youd had minimal water and you havent been in that long i would so do it !!!! Good luck

I think what I will do is wait for my husband to get home, pop to town because I have to post something, then do it. By that time, I should have a good three hour hold. I'm usually good at keeping track of my water intake but I literally can't remember! My mind isn't playing ball today, I keep misspelling things and I can't remember anything.
Ooo! I also have to buy some sunglasses as mine are broken, so this ought to keep me occupied for a while. My four year old has more patience than me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->