7-8dpo One Step IC...? Update pages 16 & 17

I haven't read anything yet I skipped through after seeing the pictures I'll go back and read then edit this post but had to say this

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm soooooo happy that today's SD test is darker than last cycles 11dpo at 8dpo!!
Whoop! Whoop! I'm so excited to see thissss!! ❤❤❤

I wanted to add that if you don't see a line on the frer today then don't get discouraged by it.
1. You are 8dpo
2. It'll be the early afternoon (won't it?) and you drink a lot throughout the day and you've said your fmu is better to use.
3. You're 8dpo.. Lol

I don't think I would have seen anything on the frer at 8dpo I barely had a line at 10dpo so please don't get upset if there's not much there today because you're ics and SD tests are looking really good! Especially the SD I can't wait to see the next SD test!! (I really really wanna see the frer too!!)

I haven't read anything yet I skipped through after seeing the pictures I'll go back and read then edit this post but had to say this

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm soooooo happy that today's SD test is darker than last cycles 11dpo at 8dpo!!
Whoop! Whoop! I'm so excited to see thissss!! ❤❤❤

Aw, you are lovely, thank you! <3

Oh my goodness, congratulations! What amazing lines for 7-8dpo!

Thanks Kim, lol you make me laugh @ no.3 <3

Thank you, everyone :)

I did the FRER, pee wasn't hugely concentrated though and I don't think I see anything. That's ok though, the only time I have seen a line in the afternoon has been 10dpo+ so I wasn't expecting to see anything this afternoon. Photos anyway :)

Attachments

• IMG_3453.jpg
    IMG_3453.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_3455.jpg
    IMG_3455.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3454.jpg
    IMG_3454.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 44
I don't see anything in real life. Perhaps tomorrow I will though :)

I was looking at my photos and I don't know if I have line eye but this is a close up

Attachments

• IMG_3461.jpg
    IMG_3461.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3463.jpg
    IMG_3463.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3462.jpg
    IMG_3462.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 21
The greyscale in particular, I don't know if I'm imagining it

No you're not imagining it! I see it too on all of them!! I'm so excited for you!! I am so anxious to see tomorrow's test!! Squeeee!! It is there! And here I was trying to reassure you if you didn't see a line on it lol!

Yep definitely see it cupcake. It's faint, but you're early and that's 3 different brands now!

Thanks, both of you!

It's weird because I can only see something vague on the photos, I can't see it in real life. It's a 'there it is, now I lost it' test, if this makes sense

I easily see it on the first frer pic! Don't worry!!! Bet tomorrow's is lovely and pink to set you mind at rest!

I see it on all of your test congratulations, the frer has a clear line xx

I see it!!! Don't forget FRER are meant to be 12.5 and SD are 10, at this early stage it'll make all the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->