7-8dpo *think* I can see something faint?

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
Or I have possibly gone crackers...

Attachments

• IMG_1932.jpg
    IMG_1932.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 114
Inverted

Attachments

• IMG_1933.jpg
    IMG_1933.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 46
Nope not crackers, I see that!!!!!!

Thank you! I only squeezed a tiny amount of pee from a two hour hold at about half six this evening. I have another frer, don't know whether to use it first thing or wait a few days

So I have poas every day since but I only have those cheap One Step tests from Amazon, which claim to be 10miu, but they have all been completely blank. No line. Nothing. So, I'm not sure whether I have imagined seeing what I thought I saw in the above test or these ICs are just rubbish. I have felt like rubbish since I did the test, which is why I did it. Perhaps it's just a cold, it's just no one else in the house has a cold... perhaps I'm just lucky lol

Attachments

• IMG_2152.jpg
    IMG_2152.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 33
That FRER is a positive! Those strips claim all sorts of crap but rarely perform up to their claims! You are only 10-11dpo and those take forever to show a nice, dark line. Can you grab another FRER or a digital?

I will say, I think I kinda see something on that strip you posted.

Thank you, both of you <3
I got another frer earlier and used with fmu but looks completely negative to me. Perhaps above was the start of something that didn't quite take. Will post a photo of today's frer anyway, though

Attachments

• IMG_2187.jpg
    IMG_2187.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 49
About 10dpo I think. I thought on first posting I was slightly more but after looking at my calendar I think I'm more like 10 now x x

My eye is still catching on something faint on your latest. Fingers crossed for you.

I think something is catching my eye there. Good luck!

Thank you, will use the other test in a few days x x

I can see something on both tests too, good luck!

Of course I couldn't wait a few days as I had planned in my mind yesterday, and I did poas with today's fmu and it isn't any different, I don't see anything on there. I think if there was anything, it would show by now? I'm due Saturday

Attachments

• IMG_2211.jpg
    IMG_2211.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 22
Today's IC, which is equally as unexciting... top is yesterday, bottom is today

Attachments

• IMG_2214.jpg
    IMG_2214.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics