7 days late and cramping

Lala1322

Reaction score
I took an opk the 24th of may and its was so close to positive and i had ewcm so i did the deed on the 25th and then i had cramping 29th of may tru the 1st of june with some ewcm again and then its stopped( i did the deed again on the 30th of may). I started cramping and feeling a little bloated the day before my expected period on the 12th of june but the day came and pasted. I took a test the day before and the day of my period it was negative then i took one 4 days after my expected period it was negative i havent taken one since. I have been cramping on and off, but nothing its coming. I dont really have any symptoms like my last pregnancy with my twin girls. I am planning on taking another test monday. If i dont get my period this month i plan on going to the doctor bc i always got my period every month. I was wondering if anyone went through this and came out pregnant.?

I'm probably not very helpful with this but all I can say is it is either that you could have ovulated late around the cramping and ewcm started, or the hcg in your urine is not detectable yet. It is also possible that your period is longer this cycle. My last period was particularly long and I drove myself nuts peeing on tests with stark white bfn and it was horrible. Although, when pregnant with my son I was about 2 weeks past my period and had the exact feelings of extreme pms that I kept saying that it would be coming any day now and only then I got a very light bfp. I would say anything past two weeks for a period would make me see a dr if you still keep getting bfn. Best of luck I hope you get a bfp :)

I'm probably not very helpful with this but all I can say is it is either that you could have ovulated late around the cramping and ewcm started, or the hcg in your urine is not detectable yet. It is also possible that your period is longer this cycle. My last period was particularly long and I drove myself nuts peeing on tests with stark white bfn and it was horrible. Although, when pregnant with my son I was about 2 weeks past my period and had the exact feelings of extreme pms that I kept saying that it would be coming any day now and only then I got a very light bfp. I would say anything past two weeks for a period would make me see a dr if you still keep getting bfn. Best of luck I hope you get a bfp :)

Thank you!! When i was pregnant with my twins the bfp came up 4 days before my period with a cheap test. If i dont get my period this month im going to the doctor

Possibly ov'd later then expected, hcgmsybe not detectable just yet, especially if the embryo doesnt implant u til 9-10dpo & then at least a good few days after for early hcg is detected, the cramping felt may have been ovulation, when i ovulate i get twinge cramps bad for like 4 days.. good luck hun X

Possibly ov'd later then expected, hcgmsybe not detectable just yet, especially if the embryo doesnt implant u til 9-10dpo & then at least a good few days after for early hcg is detected, the cramping felt may have been ovulation, when i ovulate i get twinge cramps bad for like 4 days.. good luck hun X

Well idk whats going on because i took another test and its a bfn and im 8 days late now and still cramping

Hi! This is my first post on this forum. Just wanted to say I am in almost exactly the same position as you. I started my cycle on May 24 and think I ovulated around June 8. My cycles are always 26-28 days (v. regular). Have been POAS like a crazy person since 9DPO. Still no AF. Three days late now and still getting daily BFNs. For the last 2 weeks I have had really bad intermittent cramps, hot flashes and lower back pain. Really hoping for a late BFP! Please keep me updated on how it goes for you! x

Hi! This is my first post on this forum. Just wanted to say I am in almost exactly the same position as you. I started my cycle on May 24 and think I ovulated around June 8. My cycles are always 26-28 days (v. regular). Have been POAS like a crazy person since 9DPO. Still no AF. Three days late now and still getting daily BFNs. For the last 2 weeks I have had really bad intermittent cramps, hot flashes and lower back pain. Really hoping for a late BFP! Please keep me updated on how it goes for you! x

Hey! I'm 13 days late now and still getting negatives and no sign of my period is near. Im going to wait a lil longer to test and see if not im going to have to make an appointment with my doctor. But good luck i hope you get your BFP! Keep me updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->