7 days late and negative pregnancy test! Help :(

babyfever26

Reaction score
My DH and i have been trying since august 2018....

So for the first time ever in my life i am 7 days late today and i have zero signs of getting my period. For the past two weeks the symptoms i have been having is
  • fatigue
  • dizziness
  • eating a lot/always hungry
  • sore breasts only on the sides
  • white milky discharge
  • got a cold last week
I took my first test on the day i was supposed to get my period with a clearblue digital and it came out "not pregnant" then with an amazon cheap one on tuesday (negative), wednesday, (negative), friday (negative) and finally saturday (negative).

I have a normal cycle of 30 days every month, ive kept track of it for over a year now on the app called FLO and this is all so new to me. Its very frustrating because i dont know if i am pregnant or it is in my head.

Has this happened to anyone and what were your results? I would really appreciate to hear what you guys have to say to maybe get a peace of mind

:hugs2:

I would go get blood work done. It may not show on a pregnancy test. Or sometimes you have to be a week late for it to show. Those symptoms sound good.

By the time my cheapie tests went positive, the FRER test was super positive.

Wishing you luck!

Thank you ladies. I’ll buy the frer test in the morning and take another and see what that says. Today is begging of day 8 if it lasts without a period. So today Monday I’ll take a test and see what that says :shrug::shy::test:

Thank you ladies, so i took the test monday with my first urine and i used the clearblue blue dye one since they were out of the FRER and of course another BFN and still no sign of a period.... ill wait till thursday to take another test :trouble::sad2:

I'm in the same boat as well and its really starting to get me down. I've always been fairly regular with 32 days being the longest cycle I've ever had and 28 days being my usual, currently CD35 and no signs of AF and tests are negative. so I'm 7 days late!. I've usually had my positive by now.

xMissxZoiex - Yeah it really brings you down because it makes u feel like u arent in control of your own body and you have no idea what is going on with it. I myself have a cycle of 30 days and like you sometimes it will be at 28 or 29 days but not always. I hope you get your BFB if that is what you are wanting and just get your cycle back on track in the coming months.

At 10 days late i actually got my period early this morning at 4 am, it honestly gave me a relief. Even tho i wish i was pregnant but i know God has different plans for us so i trust his plan. Hopefully this coming month my cycle gets back on track. Thank you ladies for the well wishes :hugs2: this wasnt our month again but there is always next month [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->