7 days to go... What have you been trying?

Lilbean2

Reaction score
So I now have 7 days left till due date, I couldn't feel more normal lol..
Here's the list of things I've been doing in a hopeful bid to get labour going 🙈🙈🙈

-pineapple, cut fresh and juiced... Left me nothing but a sore mouth and heartburn

-the bouncy ball, just an urge to go poop n plenty of BH

-hot milk with dates, one my friend said sent her into labour... I just got left with a feeling to go sleep

-evening primrose oil... I'm really hoping this will get working, taking it orally and braving it internally..

-up and down stairs, I just have achey legs lol

Want to try...

-sex.. Hubs is weirded out by it

-power walk, if it ever decides to stop raining,

What have you been trying? I have till end of next week to pop naturally to get my vbac..

I've delivered already, but walking was what sent me into labour. Baby was still high on Wednesday at my appt..I had a long walk on the Friday afternoon, went into labour Friday night, and baby was in my arms Saturday morning!

Walking and sex for me! Long walk fri followed by sex Friday night. In labour 4am sat morning and baby born sat lunch time at 37+2!!

I went for a long 2mile walk earlier, seeing it's dry today, plenty of BH now bouncing my life away on the ball...

shall I walk everyday?
I just don't understand why the dh can't just close his eyes n do it lol he's worried he'll hurt the baby

I'll be trying walking, bouncing on my ball and sex. I don't handle spicy food so that's out.

I'm practically immune to spicy food lol
Can be the spiciest ever, I want even get a bit of gas haha

Hi hun im due on the 2nd so tomorrow I will start walking with my dog everyday for however long I can go for haha and Im in the middle of pumping the ball up to bounce on everynight and good old sex,, My OH is just abit worried about the babys head being low bless him x

Hot food just gives me heartburn so defo a nono!

Oooo I forgot to mention when I mop the floors I get the most insane pressure that lasts for around 5 mins everytime and bending over is a good one too haha,, will have to think of some things to do,, I might try leaning on the ball with my hands in a downward doggy (no sex during tho)

I've been bouncing on this ball practically all afternoon, when I get up I feel the craziest urge for a number 2, and bh..

I think I just produce stubborn baby's who don't life to come out lol

a couples of my friend's due 2 days before me have already given birth, the lucky cows lol

I've been bouncing on this ball practically all afternoon, when I get up I feel the craziest urge for a number 2, and bh..

I think I just produce stubborn baby's who don't life to come out lol

a couples of my friend's due 2 days before me have already given birth, the lucky cows lol

Aww haha I havent even started on my ball yet ive tried squats walking up and down the stairs and even cleaned out my wardrobe since I last replied and not even a pain :nope: she must just be a stuborn baby,, me and OH are quite stuborn so im not really suprised haha, hope things get moving for us both soon :flower:

I have been bouncing and eating spicy food.
Tried sex at the weekend, it was actually hilarious trying to get into a comfortable position and his face was quite funny. He didn't really want to do it as he thinks he'll hurt baby.
Gonna start going for walks now if the weather isn't too hot.

Also, I ate a full pineapple at the weekend. But then I read that you'd have to eat at least 7 for the chemical that's in it to actually have any effect at all...

I've bounced on my ball so often this past weekend that my legs felt like they were going to split. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong because I don't even get BH from it, only a sore pelvis and crotch. OH and I tried a lot of sex over the weekend. I told him to be prepared to DTD every single day until labor. There's a restaurant around the corner from me that boasts about their Eggplant Parmigiana sending their patrons into labor. We were going to try it out latst night but I didn't want to be let down, so I didn't go.

I've done a lot of walking these last couple weeks. She's already engaged, so she can't get that much lower until labor begins. I'm getting a ton of pelvic and rectal pressure. I've done quite a bit of "prep" work for many weeks now.

So far I've made it to 5 cm and 80% effaced, which is the norm for me. Now it's just waiting for active labor to begin. Perhaps sex will do it. If she's not here within the next few days we're going to do a stretch and sweep on Friday. That was a success with my second baby.

I've bounced on my ball so often this past weekend that my legs felt like they were going to split. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong because I don't even get BH from it, only a sore pelvis and crotch. OH and I tried a lot of sex over the weekend. I told him to be prepared to DTD every single day until labor. There's a restaurant around the corner from me that boasts about their Eggplant Parmigiana sending their patrons into labor. We were going to try it out latst night but I didn't want to be let down, so I didn't go.

I have no response to what you said. I just wanted to say "YOUR PRINCESS IS SO BEAUTIFUL! " OMG! shes too cute!

Ive been contracting since 19 weeks. They are slowly getting more intense. Dh and I have sex all the time. And the contractions get worse when I am up cleaning the house. I want baby to stay in a bit longer so im trying to take it easy. But I think this lil boy is impatient! Oh and bumpy car rides send my uterus into a fit. So in a couple weeks we will be driving down dirt roads and having a house cleaning day morning to night ......if he decides to stay in there for that long.

I'm due Thursday and have tried walking, nipple stimulation, DTD, pinneapple, and spicy stuff. I really want her to come before thanksgiving but I think she has other plans! I have an appointment tomorrow and I'm hoping my doctor will do a membrane sweep to help things get started. If not I'll just expect her to be a December baby haha

I've tried walking loads, pineapple (which also left me with a sour mouth and heartburn lol), bouncing, curry...nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->