7 dpo! Huge temp dip at 5dpo and possible bfp today..

mummy to 2

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I've been tempting this month for this first time. Been ttc for 6months now and at 5dpo my temp dropped alot then shot back up. This morning I thought I'd try a frer and got a faint bfp.

Thoughts??

Tia xx

20200610_121216.jpg

Mine dropped around 4 dpo because most women have a secondary estrogen surge and then your temp goes back up. Or it can be an implantation dip. Depends how strong the positive was.

Mine dropped around 4 dpo because most women have a secondary estrogen surge and then your temp goes back up. Or it can be an implantation dip. Depends how strong the positive was.
Hi.

Yea I read that on many of sites too. But I didnt expect the dip to be that big. Also don't know how good the frer are for evap lines either so will test again tomorrow morning.
Thank you for your reply xx

I had a temp dips when pregnant and not pregnant so it's hard to say. Normoly for implantation its around 8dpo tho. 5dpo seems a bit early but I cud be wrong.
I had a huge dip at 6dpo last cycle and then it shot right back up again then I had another at 9dpo but I'm now on CD5 of a new cycle so I wasnt pregnant. But I also had a temp dip 2 cycles ago at 8dpo and I was pregnant but it ended in a chemical pregnancy.

Good luck hon. I've been temping for 3 whole cycles now and now onto my 4th.
Hope u get ure BFP

I had a temp dips when pregnant and not pregnant so it's hard to say. Normoly for implantation its around 8dpo tho. 5dpo seems a bit early but I cud be wrong.
I had a huge dip at 6dpo last cycle and then it shot right back up again then I had another at 9dpo but I'm now on CD5 of a new cycle so I wasnt pregnant. But I also had a temp dip 2 cycles ago at 8dpo and I was pregnant but it ended in a chemical pregnancy.

Good luck hon. I've been temping for 3 whole cycles now and now onto my 4th.
Hope u get ure BFP
Thanks for your reply

I know, to be honest I think my mind gets a bit carried away. Also have another test to do and gut feeling says it will be negative and the one I done today will be an evap. I've lost my positivity this evening too
I'm sorry to hear about your chemical I had one a few years back too. It sucks! Hope you're ok xx

That frer is a positive, fx'd for progression!

If you got a temp dip on 5 dpo and a positive test on 7 dpo (I’m not experienced with reading the charts as I’ve never temped) it could mean you ovulated earlier than you thought? Good luck with further tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->