7 DPO positive OPK?

May55

Reaction score
whats going onnnn.. I am suposed to be 7 DPO, period is suposed to be on the 30th... had some pain in my ovaries so did it just for fun..should I BD again? :S

yeah just to be safe hormones go up and down and effects opks that's why you are best temping as well

but if I ovulate now I assume it couldnt end in pregnancy anyways? my cycle is 28-30 days. .and im on CD 24

I have heard OPK's can predict pregnancy (although not highly accurate at all). So maybe take a pregnancy test once you get closer to when AF is due...

ah right so you're near the end of your cycle did you take a hpt? im in the same boat it happened last month i even got a positive opk when i was having af, and has happened this month im on 5dpo and got a positive today so im going to ask my doc why its happening and is it normal as i dont remember this the first time i got pregnant. its stressing me. ive dont a hpt and a bfn as was kind of hoping the opk picked up being pg. everthing ive read today is ppl saying it should happen or theyre pg. I will post what the doc says later x

Took hpt this morning and a big negative. Im 8dpo so I know its early but I assume if the opk was picking up pregnancy then hpt would :( .. I dont see a doctor till next month and have no idea why this would be happening, very frustrating. Definetly let me know what your doctor thinks ! thanks a lot!

spoke to the doc he said opks are super sensitive he said to ignore any positives you get after the initial positive as the hormones go up and down and you will get other positives, so once you get a positive he said there is no point in doing any more opks, he also said nhs doctors dont do pregnancy tests until 7dpo as thats the earliest it will work when the progesteron (i know cant spell it lol) kicks in and starts increasing so he said dont worry and ignore other surges, so from what he said dont worry you have o'd and you're still in with a chance.... phew i can stop stressing too now lol

Thanks for the update.. cant lie i was waiting for it haha! yay, my body might not be completly messed up after all! Just so frustrating my son (2 1/2) was a complete surprise now im trying and its this crazyness! im going to wait for day af is suposed to come to test again as the negative i had this morning just made me too disapointed. Think im about but we'll see! Baby dust to you!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->