7 Months Pregnant - All Negative Tests

iStRemi

Reaction score
Hi, since late march i've been having pregnancy symptoms but all negative tests. I took a couple tests in June but all urine and blood tests were negative, but I haven't had a regular period since March just spotting every month. I had morning sickness from April till June and since then either constipation or diarrhea also have been gaining weight, 18lbs since march. In the past several weeks i've had trouble sleeping, trouble breathing, lots of indigestion and poking or jabbing pains in my lower abdomen. I went to the doctor back in June where she did a blood test which came negative, I just went back this week and i'm clearly showing but they all think I just have IBS. I know they all think I'm crazy but I just have this feeling and all of my symptoms lead back to me being pregnant. Please, does anyone have any advice, if I am pregnant I am due in December.

Have you had any ultrasounds at all? Can you afford to book a private one, I'm sure you can get one for around £60. Maybe having a picture to look at will be able to put your ind at rest either way, good luck

I agree with pp, a private ultrasound will give you a definite answer, by now there'll be no trouble seeing a baby. did the doctors test you for pcos or other hormone imbalances? I've felt pregnant since I stopped breastfeeding but it's my hormones going haywire. Hope you get an answer soon, it's horrible feeling unwell and not knowing why

Have you had any ultrasounds at all? Can you afford to book a private one, I'm sure you can get one for around £60. Maybe having a picture to look at will be able to put your ind at rest either way, good luck
I had an unltasound way back in June and it was negative, but I don’t want to go to the OBGYN and sound crazy.

I agree that an ultrasound is a good idea so you can move forward with more information. I'm having a private ultrasound tomorrow to find out gender because I don't want to wait until 20 weeks. It was easy to schedule and affordable.

Do you have an OB or are you seeing a regular doctor? If you are not pregnant and want to be, an OB would be a great next step to address your light periods, see if you are ovulating, check hormones, etc. If you are pregnant, you DEFINITELY want to be seeing an OB!

Good luck and let us know what you find out!

Just read your last post. Don't worry about sounding crazy! I'm sure they hear MUCH crazier things! They should also want to help you, whatever the results, so don't let what someone might think keep you from getting the healthcare you need.

you don't sound crazy at all. I hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

Hi, if you had an ultrasound in June (and you were due in December) you would have definitely seen a baby if there was one. I'm a December due date and had my gender scan in June (so that would make you similar gestation to 16-18 week range I'd imagine). At that point with your symptoms of feeling movement etc, you'd know if there was a baby in there by ultrasound. If I were you I'd be pushing for another diagnosis or different testing if you think your symptoms don't match with IBS.

Hi, if you had an ultrasound in June (and you were due in December) you would have definitely seen a baby if there was one. I'm a December due date and had my gender scan in June (so that would make you similar gestation to 16-18 week range I'd imagine). At that point with your symptoms of feeling movement etc, you'd know if there was a baby in there by ultrasound. If I were you I'd be pushing for another diagnosis or different testing if you think your symptoms don't match with IBS.

I agree with you if she had an ultrasound, but it sounds like she only had blood tests in June. She certainly needs to be more firm with the doctor that something is not right and get more testing and then treatment.
Sometimes you have to let your doctor think you are crazy, it’s not the worst thing in the world. I learned young when I was diagnosed with Graves Disease and got terrible treatment, that you MUST be your own medical advocate.

Never wait for somebody else to care more about your health than you do.

Ask for copies of your bloodwork and save them in a folder you can bring with you to other appointments. Do some research yourself about what the numbers mean if you do not feel you’re getting good care or healing.

OP, what treatment was suggested for the diagnosed IBS? Are you getting the treatment?

If you had an ultrasound in June and nothing was seen plus the negative tests it's extremely unlikely that your pregnant. I would however go back to your doctor to rule out cysts etc with your absent periods and bloating

I agree with you if she had an ultrasound, but it sounds like she only had blood tests in June. She certainly needs to be more firm with the doctor that something is not right and get more testing and then treatment.
Sometimes you have to let your doctor think you are crazy, it’s not the worst thing in the world. I learned young when I was diagnosed with Graves Disease and got terrible treatment, that you MUST be your own medical advocate.

Never wait for somebody else to care more about your health than you do.

Ask for copies of your bloodwork and save them in a folder you can bring with you to other appointments. Do some research yourself about what the numbers mean if you do not feel you’re getting good care or healing.

OP, what treatment was suggested for the diagnosed IBS? Are you getting the treatment?

She posted that she did have an ultrasound in June.

She posted that she did have an ultrasound in June.

OK, now I see that other post, thanks.

I still stand by everything else I posted though. Whatever is wrong with her does not sound like it's being addressed, and she's worried about looking crazy to her doctor, which should be so far down the list of worries right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->