7 or 8 dpo today. Acne, flutters, and intuition.

Bridget7387

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

So here's my situation:

I'm not sure If I'm preggers but Ive had the weirdest things happening lately. At this point I feel like I'm symptom spotting and driving myself crazy. In my last pregnancy (which ended in MC) I had no symptoms at all except a missed period. After that I noticed fatigue was my biggest symptom during that short-lived pregnancy. As of now...I feel weird twinges, my libido has increased (I want it ALLLLLL the time now hahaha Tmi), I feel anxious & i also feel little flutters but sometimes it's an empty feeling...my nips are slightly sensitive but this I don't consider a symptom. On top of all that, I noticed one small pimple on my chest yesterday, one on my forehead maybe 2 days ago, and now a pimple has sprouted on my lower chin/jawline. The only reason I even think I could be pregnant is because when my bf and I were doing the deed days ago, out of nowhere my mind tells me "youre pregnant". Now I've been freaking out ever since and associating everything with pregnancy. HELP! what do you guys think?

I am with you Bridget!!!' 7dpo today and 2 massive acnea spots on my neck which is very unusual for me! So hopefully that's a good sign!

I am off for a business trip tomorrow, back on the 4th, and I definitely hope that AF won't show while I am away (nor when I am back either!!!)

All the best to both of us!!!!! this month is the month !!!

I am with you Bridget!!!' 7dpo today and 2 massive acnea spots on my neck which is very unusual for me! So hopefully that's a good sign!

I am off for a business trip tomorrow, back on the 4th, and I definitely hope that AF won't show while I am away (nor when I am back either!!!)

All the best to both of us!!!!! this month is the month !!!

Thanks Joy! We're not exactly TTC, but we're also not taking any preventative measures so I'd welcome the idea of motherhood with opened arms! I hope you get some good news as well! also...what other symptoms have you noticed and what day do you think you O'd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->