7 week heart rate

RNMommyof2

Reaction score
What was your babys heart rate at 7 weeks? Mine was 117 and although the doctor says this is normal, it seems low and of course I’m freaking out. Ugh the first trimester is no fun! Please help :(

I hope not. I just read all these forums where everyone’s is 130-180 and it makes me nervous

We don't get our babies heart rate checked at all during first trimester where I live so I've no idea I'm afraid. Google suggests that heart rate increases between 110 at 6 weeks and 150 at 8 weeks so by next week it may be much faster! In addition, early dating information isn't that accurate so you could be nearer 6 weeks than 8...

I wasnt told the heart rate at my 7+1 scan but at my 9+1 scan it was 171BPM
Good luck I'm sure if they were worrid they wud of said and i think that HR so early is completely normol hon so try not to worry.
I no easier said than done. The first tri is such a scary time. Good luck

With my angel baby at 6w3d, HR was around 100. The baby died shortly after.

117 sounds ok to me, I’ve heard 120 is a really safe number and you’re just under that. My DS1 was 166bpm at 7+3, this baby was 130bpm at 6+4. Seeing the heartbeat is great news! It will speed up as baby grows :)

I've never checked with previous babys but this baby at 9 weeks it was 180bpm! I think in early days theres a bigger range which is normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->