7 weeks and my pregnancy tests are barely there and dark last week! help!

bubsylicious

Reaction score
Dear all I'm losing it!

Please help cure my worry! I took 3 tests last week and found out I was pregnant. Over the following week I've taken 7 more and they are getting fainter and fainter. I'm meant to be 7 weeks! Have I miscarried? I've had no unusually painful cramps or bleeding and my boobs are still changing, spots and nausea etc... Am I still miscarried. I'd only been trying a month or so off the pill so really worried. Is this normal to get rly faint results in a week after getting dark ones even on fmu? Help! I'm so so emotional and worried

Thank you!!

X

stop testing youll drive your self mad your hcg starts to fade after so long x

Stop testing, because all you'll do is scare yourself. Not all tests are created precisely the same and will vary in darkness.
You have your positive, so please please stop testing. The next step would be confirming it at your doctor's with a blood test if you're still worried.

Didnt want to read and run. I think it might be advisable to contact your doctor and raise your concerns. They can arrange for a scan for you. Best of luck and loads of sticky baby :dust: x

HCG levels drop dramatically heading towards 10 weeks as no longer needed as placenta takes over. Please stop testing as you will only work yourself up more!!
I had enough of google and internet so I went and bought a good old fashioned BOOK on pregnancy and it is 100 times more reassuring than the internet!!!!!! And more reliable!!!

Thank you everyone for responding! Huge help! Haven't had my first drs appointment yet, just a midwife referral. Hopefully they will tell me I'm normal. Is anyone else this concerned! I guess they aren't designed to fall out ! Xx

Hi, pregnancy tests can't cope when hcg goes above a certain level - it's called the hook effect. If you dilute your urine with water and retest the line will be darker. Hope this helps. Donna xxx

Bubsy I soooo get how you feel i have had 2 mc and i am cautiously pg again only 5 weeks and i keep testing the girls r right but until i have a scan this is just what i need to do i would ask doc for hcg quantative blood test to reassure you the do 2 blood tests within 48 hours to check ur levels they like to see that there nearly doubling!! Your probably worrying for nothing but i have felt the same every little twinge slightly fainter test dont 4get it depend what you have drank in day if you went to the loo late and tests dont show hcg levels hun. good luck let me no how you get on xx

I second Angelwings post, same happened to me, and I drove myself mad for 2 days. Drank a pint of water and tested in afternoon with diluted urine and it was darkest ever. Midwife told me to STOP TESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gd luck for H&H 9 months! :)

Sounds normal at this point! Stop testing Hun!

along with this thread and many others i've seen the ladies always say..stop testing once you get your BFP. I recommend getting a beta hcg done..i'm sure if you have concerns your doc would be more then happy. :) Hope all is well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->