7 weeks and worried..

mommatoabeaut

Momma of 3
Reaction score
So, today I noticed when I wipe I get a pinky tinged discharge..
Is this normal?

Any kind of blood or blood tinged discharge is not technically considered normal and you could go and get checked out, however it can have a lot of harmless causes like cervical irritation/erosion or breakthrough bleeding. Have you got cramping? It sounds like it's only a very small amount which is a good sign. Lots of women have spotting in early pregnancy and everything is fine, plenty even have heavy bleeds and things are still ok.

Always worth getting checked out.

I've bled lots with no known cause but I have been monitored. It could be from a bowel movement which irritates the cervix as they are in close proximity. Sex or orgasm? Lots of things but always check it out with a midwife/doctor. Good luck!

I had this after constipation and a bowel movement. Call your doc just to let them know. Mine said as long as it didn't increase and wasn't with cramping, it was ok. Mine was around 6 weeks.

This happened to me a few times during my second pregnancy. My doctor referred me to the EPU and I had an easy scan and all was OK. Hopefully all will be fine with you too, it's quite common :hugs:

I was 6 weeks pregnant when I had pink on my TP after wiping, and it lasted a couple of days, maybe like 3-4 days! I called My obgyn right away and was given and ultrasound, thankfully all was well and I saw a heartbeat :). I'm currently 29 weeks pregnant now, and things are well! The spotting resolved on its own after the mentioned time and has never happened again. My doctor did, however, labeled it as a threatened miscarriage at that time. I didn't not have any other symptoms that accompanied the spotting.

It's not happening after every wipe. Mostly after a BM. I do have slight period like cramping too.

I don't think my doctors would scan me either they'd still make me wait till 12w.

Part of me is like 'its normal, Just all your insides stretching'
Then the other is opposite and I can't escape the feeling that something isn't right.
My first mw apt is the 19th

Are you in the UK? If you are then you can get an early scan at the pregnancy assessment unit. You need to be referred via the GP. I had a scan around 7 weeks as I had some spotting. I also had a scan in my last pregnancy due to spotting. You can also pay for an early private scan (I did this in my first pregnancy) for reassurance.

I am sure things are fine but you don't want to wait until 12 weeks for reassurance xx

Yeah as PP says, if you're in the uk, they'll give you a scan at the epu. Or regardless of where you are really, you should be able to get an early scan if you've had bleeding.

Just keep an eye on it. If it increases in volume, darkens in color or you start cramping more, I would request a scan. At that time if your Dr. refuses to do one, I would suggest going somewhere else if you can. I am currently 9 weeks, and at 6 weeks I was bleeding too, and they found that it was caused by an aggrivated cyst that was close to the baby and I was put on bed rest until it dissolved (as it suddenly bursting could have caused a miscarriage). I am very thankful that my Dr. did the early scan!

I have a private scan booked but not until 10+3.
I'm going to try and get in with my GP and see what he says

I took myself to the walk in out of hours GP at the hospital last night.

Been majorly dizzy with severe pain shooting up the one side of my pelvis thay only seemed to get worse with movement .

They sent me to gyne with the diagnosis of possible ectopic? Possible m/c.

Was scanned and internally scanned(never again) And little blobby baby is absolutely fine and his little h/b flickering away beautifully 😁

So glad everything is OK. I had some pink when I wiped last night and this morning a little pale brown. It says after a bm. I'm hoping something irritated my cervix and it bled a little and now the remnants of that are coming out. I've had no pains.

That's happened with my last two pregnancies. I think it lasted for about 9 days. I would suggest go and speak with your midwife for peace of mind. You might get an early scan. Take care xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->