7 weeks...anyone know of the best nausea remedies

awaitingrmb

Married, Expecting #1
Reaction score
I've been taking b6 and it isn't helping. I am considering asking the doc for some prescribed nausea meds. Any remedies you know of? Please share.

Drinking lemonade and snacking frequently seems to help me. Hope you feel better soon!

Acupuncture really helped me a lot with Sophie.

ginger works really well for nausea i hate the taste of ginger but was able to eat those ginger nut biscuits alright untill i got sick of them so started to drink ginger tea which was discusting so i would wait untill it went cold then knocked it back lol it really worked for me during my first pregnancy
im just over 6 weeks now in my 2nd pregnancy and havent got any sickness yet im dredding it

Having the same issue. I came across these little candies called preggie pops. They do help a bit but doesn't entirely get rid of it. Just subsides it. They're not too bad tasting either. Found them at babies r us.

Everyone suggested ginger biscuits to me when i was pregnant with Logan, i tired them but it made my sickness worse as did dry toast.

Ice lollies worked for a bit but never 'cured' it, i had MS until i was 17-18 weeks :nope:

Someone also suggested flat coke but i never tried that :thumbup:

I will try some of your suggestions ladies. Thanks so much. I'm just nauseous so frequent. Have anyone heard of ginger pills?

I'm a big fan of the Earth Mama Angel Baby Morning Wellness tea...You can take up to 100mg of Vit B6 per day...sea bands and acupuncture may help too..

Also, add unisom to your bedtime b6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->