7 weeks left! i want her now

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
Just a hormonal rant really, Feel so done with this pregnancy now.
Its only our 2nd baby but will defiantly be our last,feel like i shouldn't be wishing it away but its really taking its toll on me now :(
With my daughter i had a blissful pregnancy along with a 4 hour labor. But this pregnancy has not been so kind,and i also get the feeling the labor wont be either lol.
Im so big! Everyone's shocked when i say my due date,i dont sleep,i have no energy,i have carpal tunnel, im sick of wearing my maternity clothes,just want my body back
Theres a big part of me really hoping she comes early.
Think once i hit 37 weeks ill be trying everything lol.

Sounds like you are really suffering I feel for you xxx

My second pregnancy was like that. I was wishing for labour day for over a month. Thankfully he did come early. I am now pregnant again and this pregnancy has been wayyyyyy better than last time, i was really dreading it tbh

I totally understand where you are coming from. My pregnancy has been full of medical intervention and issue after issue. I can't wait to get it over with. Part of me is hoping for a c section just to get it done a week early.

What ever happened to the theory of "pregnancy lasts 9 months"...ya talk about misrepresentation. That last 4 weeks that someone decided to tag on the end and not mention are the worst 4 weeks of all. I tried convincing my doctor that I was 39 weeks, she didn't go for it.

I'm the opposite- every day he stays in there is a day that I don't have to deal with diapers. I'm a FTM, so I'm sure that I'll be whining at 38 weeks, but right now I'm in no rush.

It'll fly by, Stacey. I hope it gets easier.

Sounds like me lol but now that reality is settling in my nerves are kicking in!! It's real he is going to be here before I know it I can't believe it

I think its also because im a worrier too.
Iv had 3 miscarriages all together and even now im still afraid of getting this far and something going wrong! My SIL had a stillbirth just over 2 years ago at 36 weeks so thats always in the back of my mind. Iv already been in hospital 3 times freaked out about reduced movements but ifcourse everytime i got on those monitors little lady kicked up a storm lol i have my last scan today though so will be nice to know all is okay still with placenta and growth etc :)

I'm the exact same hun it's torture :-( can't wait to meet lo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"