7 weeks no sac on ultrasound, afraid of miscarriage

I have a gestational sac (the empty black hole) but no yolk sac. My blood results from Saturday haven't made it to the doctor yet but I came in anyways and I'm going to do another ultrasound just to see if anything shows up.

She hasn't checked my tubes or anything, I'm hoping this isn't the case. I'll update after appointment.

kassiek, I understand now. When you said no sac on the original post, I thought you meant no gestational sac. Seeing just a gestational sac with a level of ~16000 would be normal. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Good luck and can't wait for updates x

OK so my close friend had a similar situation, the doctor was pushing her to have a D&C because she said there was no fetal pole no yolk sac etc. My friend didn't want to just abort the pregnancy, out of fear. So she told the doctor she would allow her body to naturally miscarry. Next u/s there still wasn't anything to see and her hCG was going down. But slowly. The doctor REALLY pushed her to have the D&C and again my friend refused. As a last resort they waited a few weeks, and she went in for her 12 week scan...sure enough there was her precious baby WITH a heartbeat and measuring right on. The doctor has actually been reprimanded for pushing a D&C and was reported. (It's a really long story but the doctor was not in the right).
All this to say...give your body and this baby the chance....you are likely behind in dates, which is very common, and especially THIS early on its hard to determine the outcome. Hang in there....and give it some time. Hugs!!

Hi, I'm a father to be and here is our story,

We went for an ultrasound last saturday june 10 2017 and unfortunately the doctor didn't found anything . no sac and no baby. We are really worried and depressed. My wife's lmp is arround april 22-24.

we checked urine pt on june 6 and we got negative result but when we check on june 7 we got positive.

Please help us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->