7 weeks - no symptons :-(

MrsLotus

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I really need some reassurance from ladies in a similar situation to me or have been with previous full term pregnancies. I'm 7 weeks today however at 6 weeks 2 days I lost the few symptons I had, which were slight nausea, tender breasts and strange metalic taste. I've had 2 miscarraiges before, the first one at 9 weeks and then at 6 weeks, however a lovely baby daughter in between who is now 12 months old.

I'm just worried that this will result in a miscarraige especially when I have no symptons... I've read lots of posts but even though they others claim they have no symptons then however "besides sore breasts" or "besides fatigue" etc which is quite annoying as they clearly are having symptons! I need to hear experiences where there were NO symptons however did result in a successful pregnancy...

Please help :)

Cheer up honey and congrats!! I did not start getting any symptoms until just a few days ago! I think everyone is different for when it starts. Also my aunt told me she never had any symptoms when she was pregnant. My MIL said when she was pregnant with my DH and his twin brother, all she has was sore breasts. She didn't have any other sickness! So I think it is for sure possible, you could always ask to have your HCG levels checked if it'll make you feel better. Good luck!!

I wouldn't worry they come and go , some never go, some never come it all varies. Me I get sick as a dog every single time, some of my mates get nothing at all

Hi Hun, I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and lost my symptoms too. :-/ drives you nuts I think.... Anyway, I will keep you updated wether they return or not :) x x

Thanks ladies

rrp - I'm sure it can't be easy for you getting sick every time...

SamiB - yes please keep me posted, I hope everything works out for both of us xxx

I had nausea for about 2weeks untill thursday this week then it completely stopped,now I don't feel pregnant at all! It is so hard not to worry isn't it, especially after past miscarriages. With my 1st pregnancy with my son my symptoms did come and go during 1st tri,and I hardly had any symptoms except nausea and tiredness,he is now a very healthy 19month old! With 2nd pregnancy I had nausea, headaches, tiredness, and nose bleeds, and had a late mc at 16weeks. Lack of symptoms doesn't neccesary mean anything is wrong, I know its easier said than done but try to relax and just take it one day at a time,and try and stay busy so you don't have so much time to be stressing and worryingx

Thanks ladies

rrp - I'm sure it can't be easy for you getting sick every time...

SamiB - yes please keep me posted, I hope everything works out for both of us xxx

Its horrible every single pregnancy ive had bad sickness and this is my 6th pregnancy

With my 7 yr old very healthy girl. I had no symptoms whatsoever, apart from no period, i seriously thought when i went for my 12 week scan they were goin to say "what are you doing here, there's nothing there!" i used to dream about it lol xx

Please don't assume that no symptoms means something is wrong. :hugs: My friend didn't know she was pregnant until almost 5 months because she had no symptoms and also had a period every month! I know many women who had no or extremely mild symptoms and were able to be as active and eat anything just as before. I would much prefer this to having to lie down constantly or spend my days puking lol.

Thank you XxcalxX rosepetals36 & sun, thank you for the reassurance and positive stories :)

I see a lot of similar posts on the Internet on lack of or no symptons, but they never bother coming back to post what happened, and usually I find that posts where people have stated the results, it's not good and ends in misscarraige, so it's really nice to 'hear' positive experiences :)

Xxx

Hi!
Back again!
Sore boobs have returned this evening. Just to let you know lol x x

I had no symptoms with dd until much later (late in pregnancy), after I got big and started getting tired. I have IBS and it actually got better later in the pregnancy too! No symptoms this time either. I thought I had sore nipples, but now I think it is related to dd nursing more/differently because her molars are coming in.

My second mc I had pretty bad cramps that got worse as the lines faded and then I bled for almost 2 weeks, but my first mc I didn't have any pregnancy/mc symptoms until I started bleeding. These things make me think that what people say about symptoms (or lack of them) not always having much to do with the chance of mc.

Hopefully we both have happy and healthy 9 months. Like OH has told me, I know that worrying won't do anything to help, but we can't help it, lol! Other than living healthy and taking vitamins, we are just a long for the ride. :)

Hi Mrs Lotus

Firstly, congrats on your pregnancy. I am 9+6 today (post IVF) and the only symptom I had was sore breasts. This was from when I took my trigger shot prior to egg collection until about 7 weeks when the soreness disappeared completely!! The only thing I have now is that I am a little bit more fatigued than usual.

I was pregnant last year and had a M/C which began at 7 week and completed at 9 weeks. From I got the BFP at 5 weeks up until the bleeding started at 7 weeks I had nausea, fatigue, sore and swollen BB's, you name it every symptom until the sun!!!

Its strange how I had those symptoms during a pregnancy that wasnt viable and in this one, which I was told at the 7 week scan is viable, I have hardly any at all!!!

Try not to worry, I am sure everything is fine. As far as I know, its when bleeding and severe pain starts is when you should be alarmed.

Thank you ladies and sorry to hear Katherine about your previous loss..

so today im 7 weeks and 2 days and felt slightly sick in the morning and also been having sore and tender breast since last night... so i feel quite pregnant at the moment... fingers crossed :)

xxx

I had no symptoms with DS and loads with this one. Just luck of the draw I guess

I thought all my symptoms went but last night I felt queasy and passed out on the couch at 8pm.

I didn't have symptom until I think it was around 10 weeks when I was nauseous but not ever sick.

Since that point. Nothing. My boobs haven't even grown yet.

Hi everyone,

just wanted to give an update to my original post as i remember when i was searching I found similar posts on lack of symptons, then no conclusion, so i wasnt sure whether they went on to have successful pregnancies or not!

So I had my 12 week scan today and all is well, baby is active and wekk, i measured 12 weeks and 4 days!

So I havent been on for a while as I started back in my full time job but have had symptons come and go, at the start I felt nothing until about 8 weeks then tiredness kicked in, and sickness here and there and then some days I felt fine and not pregnant again, so to summerise, you can have symptons very late in pregnancy and they can come and go but you can still have a successful pregnancy (well to 12 weeks at least)

Hope this helps those who come across this page on google search!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->