7 weeks pregnant and feel awful :-(

tylerlewis

Reaction score
Hiya :flower:
Well im 7 weeks tomorrow and feel awful :nope:
For the past 4 days ive been so sick and struggling to hold anything down, and been having awful headaches!! The best way to describe it is having a very bad hangover...
With my 3 previous pregnancies ive had nausea but never to the point where I was throwing up.
Anyone else feeling this bad? Hopefully this crappy feeling doesnt last whole pregnancy!! Xx

I'm just over 6 weeks and feel awful. I've been throwing up as of today too, and I've been feeling queasy for days. I hope it doesn't last long for us both.

Me too hun..
Its even harder when you have other children to look after, so I cant even stay in bed!!
Hubby has been lovely tho, he came home for a break today so I could have a rest.. xx

I am exactly the same! 24/7 nausea and being sick often with constant headaches.

I had it throughout my whole pregnancy with my daughter but it was bad but not quite this bad. It was more just feeling sick and throwing up now its 24/7 feeling sick and throwing up but it doesn't ease it.

I hope it doesn't last too long for us!

I just finished throwing up a few minutes ago. :haha:
And I still feel gross.

My first pregnancy I felt "seasick" and didn't really throw up until second tri and that was always this quick feeling I'd get and I'd have vey little warning it was happening.
This time, I've been in bed almost all day as I've felt gross and felt the buildup towards me throwing up for quite a bit before I finally had to dash to the bathroom. I'm not even 6 weeks yet!
Just relieved that my family that was over for DS's 2nd birthday have all gone home as I don't plan on telling anyone I'm expecting until I have my scan and have a tentative due date.

Are you able to keep fluids down?

Ive got HG (didnt with my other 2) i was admitted with sereve dehydration other week i couldnt even keep water down.

See your gp asap for meds. If your not keeping water in should see doc also asap to check your not dehydrated x

Im managing to keep water down, just not food and other drinks,
Headaches are making the sickness worse I think :-( x

Im the same hun, my mum made me eat today and as soon as I got in the car I threw up it went everywhere :(.... iv never had it this bad before either. Hope yours settles for 2nd tri xx

Im managing to keep water down, just not food and other drinks,
Headaches are making the sickness worse I think :-( x

its okay if most of food aint staying down make sure you sip water all day long. One thing i got lucky with even though i got very ill i never got headache x

The only thing that abated mine with DD was ready salted hula hoops. Lived off of those for 5 weeks, my body just wanted salt and water. I hope it passes for you, my Mum had severe HG with me and the only thing that worked with her was.... a teaspoon of brandy in the morning. :wacko:

Same here ladies. I've never had it this bad before either. It is miserable. I'm lemonade, salt and vinegar chips. It hasn't been helping much. I've also been using jolly ranchers and if nothing else they ease it for a moment. If only to take my mind off of it.

Anyone else get this where they actually feel ok as long as they're eating!!?

I'm finding as long as I eat hot greasy food, I seem ok. And as long as I don't move. :haha:
Today I parked myself on the couch and let DS play while I had the TV on. Which I never do. No sooner than I got up to do something, I thought I was going to be sick!

I have a feeling I'll be living off of Tic Tacs and ginger ale once I go back to work on Tuesday. :haha:

Well feeling much better today, still feeling sick but not throwing up!!
All I can eat is salty food, just the thought of sweet food makes me heave :-(
How is everyone else feeling? Xx

I still feel awful :( I've tried ginger, crackers, sipping water, acupressure bands and nothing is working. I feel so miserable :(

Ladies,
If you are suffering from nausea, I am with you! I am almost 8 weeks pregnant and have been desperately searching for relief for the past 2 weeks. I have tried it ALL! Zofran made me have terrible constipation as well as a headache. Ginger ale and crackers made me shiver with nausea. I have tried the sea bands and they provide very mild relief. I am crying without them so they must help some. I startrd taking B6 2 days ago and thank the good Lord for this!! Yesterday I felt much better but still miserable about half the day but I could eat! Today, a new woman!!!! I take 50mg in the AM after breakfast and 50mg at night right before bed. I am telling you, I feel like a human todwy and I am so happy, I have to spread the word! If you haven't tried it, please do!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months for us all!

ok, i haven't gained any weight according to my scale, but my pants are tighter! this would normally be totally fine but I'm getting married next weekend and worry my tight dress will be even tighter! and worse UNFLATTERING! I had read most people dont gain during the first few weeks for a first pregnancy!:nope: Help!!! If i wear a tight dress will by baby suffocate? I know that's a stupid question but you get the idea.

Hiya :flower:
Well im 7 weeks tomorrow and feel awful :nope:
For the past 4 days ive been so sick and struggling to hold anything down, and been having awful headaches!! The best way to describe it is having a very bad hangover...
With my 3 previous pregnancies ive had nausea but never to the point where I was throwing up.
Anyone else feeling this bad? Hopefully this crappy feeling doesnt last whole pregnancy!! Xx

:hugs: I know the feeling. This is my second pregnancy, and this one has been very very hard on me....I'm hoping it doesn't last the whole time either.

ok, i haven't gained any weight according to my scale, but my pants are tighter! this would normally be totally fine but I'm getting married next weekend and worry my tight dress will be even tighter! and worse UNFLATTERING! I had read most people dont gain during the first few weeks for a first pregnancy!:nope: Help!!! If i wear a tight dress will by baby suffocate? I know that's a stupid question but you get the idea.

I've actually lost about 4 lbs the last two weeks, but pants keep getting tighter, and I actually have a little pooch now. Bf look at me funny when I pointed it out to him, bc I don't think he really could tell lol.

They suggest to not wear tight clothes while pregnant, mostly for the comfort for you than anything else. Is it snug on your pelvic area? Baby will not suffocate if it is tight, it will most likely just be very uncomfortable for you for most of the day.

I'm miserable and I've been taking B6 for about 8 weeks now. I wonder how bad it'd be if I wasn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->