7 weeks pregnant help!

Thewildmans20

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope somebody can help me I've just found out I'm pregnant and currently 7 weeks I'm trying to keep eating normally but I just feel full all the time and do not feel I need to eat, somebody today has told me I have lost weight but not sure what to do should I wait to see my midwife or Iring the doctors first thing Monday morning and speak to them about it

I saw a nurse at 7 weeks for a scan. IVF baby. She asked me about eating. I said I felt full all the time but was making an effort to eat proper meals. She told me not to worry. Just eat what want to as much or as little as liked as the baby is tiny at this stage and only needs very small amounts and will get what it needs from you. It reassured me. So I eased up on quantities and felt so much better.
She also told me there was another lady in who's mum was making her eat loads but she felt so full and that it was unnecessary.
I can pretty much only eat fruit at the moment, most other stuff makes me sick. Asked midwife about it ok Friday and not not to worry that that's ok too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->