• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

7 Weeks Pregnant today and no symptoms other than sore breasts...Should I be worried?

TMM10811

Reaction score
I am 7 weeks pregnant. I found out last week at 6 weeks. I just have sore breasts (not super sore) and they have grown and gotten veins on them.

Also, I go from full to starving... no in between.

I do not have any other symptoms. My appointment to see the dr for the first time is Nov. 11. Should I be worried?

Sounds to me as though you're either one of the super lucky mommas not to have terrible symptoms, or you just haven't gotten them yet. Try not to worry!

I am nearly 7 weeks and I also only have sore breasts and starving a lot lol. I do have cramping too once or twice a day but that's it. Let's just call ourselves lucky so far !

If I didn't miss my period I would have never known or thought I was pregnant until I started getting my bump. I've had no real pregnancy symptoms. My back has hurt on and off and I get heartburn/indigestion, those have been the worse.

Don't worry, it sounds as if you are one of the lucky few! I've been so ill since before I got my BFP at 3w +4 days and it's wearing thin now! Count yourself lucky and enjoy your pregnancy as the sickness/indigestion/backache etc could come at any minute!!

you should not be worried.

Your Symptoms:

Larger breasts
Veiny breasts
sore breasts
crazy weird hunger
missed period
BFP

hunny...you are just fine. The wonderful world of pregnancy is made up of so many different symptoms that come and go and come back again. Some never bother to show up at all for the party.

Also, you are NOT alone in questioning a lack of symptoms, so dont think you are crazy when you hear that you have nothing to worry about. Its hard not to worry during the 40 weeks.

As long as you didn't have other symptoms that suddenly disappeared, you're good! My mom said she wasn't sick at all with either my sister or I. I, on the other hand, am so sick I can barely get out of bed. Everyone is different!

No! I am the same, no nothing except just recently sore nipples. It's nice!

Nada! I have no symptoms either - except for a bit of sore breasts and looking a little plump (FINALLY can fit into a FULL B cup! :happydance:), extreme fatigue, and hunger.

There has been times when I was super worried that I'm not pregnant and it was all a dream...but with two scans and a bump/bloated belly...yeah, I think I got something growing down there. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->