7 weeks today and still no symptoms? Anyone else?

tulip2002

Reaction score
Im 7 weeks today and would have thought by now i would have some sort of symptoms but i have totally nothing, nothing what so ever and i feel totally normal? Maybe im just very lucky or maybe somethings not quite right. Is anyone else 7 weeks or over and have no symptoms at all too? I have booked a scan in for a little over a weeks time so its just a wait and see i suppose. But so dread going to scans.

Hey tulip :)

I was exactly like you... i am 10 weeks and have had a symptomless preganancy for the most part.

I like you was so worried something was wrong, but i have had two scans and my little bean is doing well.

I have had NO nausea, morning sickness, food aversions or fatigue/tiredness but i have an active little bub who seems to be doing well.

Lack of symptoms or presence does not tell you anything about the viability of a pregnancy. I had a miscarriage last year that was also symptomless so i was really worried this time round..

Plus you never know- symptoms may hit you in a week or so. But for the mean time, enjoy. your body is doing a good job :)

5 weeks and nothing major yet

I am 8 weeks as of today and besides sore breast on and off in the first weeks, I have not a single thing..not even that anymore... Had an ultrasound on 7 weeks 4 days and theres a little gummy bear.. Also been hearing heartbeat with my doppler since 7 weeks 3 days.

I didn't really feel much with this one til I was coming 8 weeks. Maybe sore boobs think that started quite early, otherwise not alot else. Then at 7/8 weeks morning sickness started.. not too bad at first but now I'm nearly 11 weeks it's pretty bad so symptoms can just come on all of a sudden.

Don't worry about it! Enjoy it while you can :D

I'm 11 weeks and haven't really had any symptoms the whole time. A little breast soreness for the first 9 weeks but even that seems to have gone away. Heard the heart beating on doppler the other week so things seem to be progressing just fine!

Try not to worry!

7w1d with twins (confirmed on US with heartbeats) and I don't have many symptoms. I have NO morning sickness and I'm not very tired. The only thing I am experiencing is sore boobs (but they are only sore when I touch them, I don't have soreness in a bra), on and off acid reflux, and constipation.

Hope this helps!

Almost 8 weeks and also nothing yet. A tiny bit of nausea and sore bbs and sleepy but its so sporadic.

My last pregnancy was the same way, almost no symptoms the entire time.

So sorry meant to start my own thread!
Having a bad day.

I can't help a lot buy I didn't get sick till 7 and five with first so you could still get sickness.

I'm 11 weeks and haven't really had any symptoms the whole time. A little breast soreness for the first 9 weeks but even that seems to have gone away. Heard the heart beating on doppler the other week so things seem to be progressing just fine!

Try not to worry!

im a pretty symptomless pregnancy just like yours, and not too far behind you. :happydance:

Try not to worry!

im a pretty symptomless pregnancy just like yours, and not too far behind you. :happydance:

It's so nice, isn't it? I'm afraid I'm going to jinx myself at some point and start feeling miserable, haha. I've seen you around some of these boards...I was so happy to see that you were about as far along as me and also not having symptoms! You made me feel so much better!

Try not to worry!

It's so nice, isn't it? I'm afraid I'm going to jinx myself at some point and start feeling miserable, haha. I've seen you around some of these boards...I was so happy to see that you were about as far along as me and also not having symptoms! You made me feel so much better!

haha yes, i am very bloated though and had to go get bra size measured as mines have ballooned. But apart from that I feel completely normal, I forget i am pregnant! counting down days till my scan :) xx

Try not to worry!

haha yes, i am very bloated though and had to go get bra size measured as mines have ballooned. But apart from that I feel completely normal, I forget i am pregnant! counting down days till my scan :) xx

I'm soooo bloated, too! When is your next scan? Can't wait to hear all about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->