7 weeks...

pirateardnek

Reaction score
Well I am 7 weeks, and I still have not found a job. There is nothing at all right now. Unless you want to work in a warehouse with powerful chemicals, I think not.

Luckily my Husband got a job and we will eventually have health insurance! So soon I can actually go to a Doctor and everything!:happydance:

I would love to tell my mom, but we are waiting till Christmas. The problem is I have no idea what Doctor, where, who, and why. No clue where to begin. I know it has to be Doctors under the insurance but that's about all that I do know...:nope:

Well I am 7 weeks, and I still have not found a job. There is nothing at all right now. Unless you want to work in a warehouse with powerful chemicals, I think not.

Luckily my Husband got a job and we will eventually have health insurance! So soon I can actually go to a Doctor and everything!:happydance:

I would love to tell my mom, but we are waiting till Christmas. The problem is I have no idea what Doctor, where, who, and why. No clue where to begin. I know it has to be Doctors under the insurance but that's about all that I do know...:nope:
I'm sorry about that. I'm happy ur hubby was able to find a job. I Hopefully u will be able to see ur baby soon: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->