700 Club....

DueSeptember

Mommy 2 My Angel Maya <3
Reaction score
Hey Lovely Ladies :wave:

I was watching the 700 Club with Pat Robertson and not sure if yall watch it but they have Questions and Pat answers the best way he can but there was a Lady who said she had miscarried her Baby and when she dies will she see her Baby again in Heaven...

He said that he couldnt really answer her because in the Bible it doesnt say anything specific but did pull a scripture and I wish I would have remembered which one but he said "yes" I think you will reunite with your Babies....I wanted to :cry: but I was smiling at the same time...

Just thought I would share with you Ladies.....It was like that one part of the 700 club was meant for me to see because I turned to it right before the Price is Right came on and I saw that one little part about seeing our Babies again in Heaven <3

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Thank you so much for sharing that, It makes me feel so good ..
XOXOXOOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome...I thought it was sweet I will see my Baby Maya again :hugs:

Welcome...I thought it was sweet I will see my Baby Maya again :hugs:

Of course you will and we all will, I know it..
XOXOXOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yup :hugs: How are you? I found this link on another forum thought I'd share it is so cute and reminded me of all the Ladies who have Lost a Baby...

https://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/Sharing_Our_Stories.html

Heaven is for Real is a great book and give you hopeful thoughts and assure that you will be reunited with your precious little ones in time....... Read it ...... it's GREAT.

Heaven is for Real is a great book and give you hopeful thoughts and assure that you will be reunited with your precious little ones in time....... Read it ...... it's GREAT.

Thanks I will look into it :)

Hi Hon' ... :flower:

Just checkin' in on ya.... Hope your doing well .... :hugs:

And yes, read that book, I have heard so much about it... I went and bought it but haven't finished it yet.... It's great so far!!

:hugs:

Hi Hon' ... :flower:

Just checkin' in on ya.... Hope your doing well .... :hugs:

And yes, read that book, I have heard so much about it... I went and bought it but haven't finished it yet.... It's great so far!!

:hugs:

Hey! :wave: I am doing okay...I will look out for that Book next weekend when me and OH go out to the Mall..

How are you? :hugs:

Thanks for checking on me :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"