I think it may have been too early when you tested with the FRER. Did you have a two pack? Bc you should test again. I hope it's a BFP! GL and Fx for you

My dh is the same way! I got 50 internet cheapies off of amazon for
$9. I figured that should hold me over for a long time!

OMG I don't know what I would do with that many tests!!
I would go nuts! :haha:

About your question, Bunnigrl, is there any way you could go get a blood test at the doctors? I know waiting for :witch: is sooo hard and you definitely have a reason to request a blood test- false positives just DO NOT happen!! Was the line really clear? :shrug:

OMG I don't know what I would do with that many tests!!
I would go nuts! :haha:

About your question, Bunnigrl, is there any way you could go get a blood test at the doctors? I know waiting for :witch: is sooo hard and you definitely have a reason to request a blood test- false positives just DO NOT happen!! Was the line really clear? :shrug:

I'm always peeing on something (gross)! And dh knows that when God was handing out patience I
wasnt in that line!! :dohh:

Bunni.... I would def try to get another test done! Whether blood or another hpt. Let us know how it goes!!! Good luck!

Not sure how well you can see it.. but the first picture is right when I took it(my husband walking passed in the background lol) and the second picture is the same test but like a day later.. just because you can see the line better.. and the third pic if the two :bfn: on top and the one :bfp: I got on the bottom lol tell me what you think!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/Bunnigrl3/1315417814018.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/Bunnigrl3/1315452902398.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/Bunnigrl3/IMG_20110908_185243.jpg

It looks like a BFP to me! Good luck girl, FX for you!! It's frustrating that you're getting those BFNs mixed in with BFPs but maybe soon that line will start to darken!

It is def a bfp!!! How many DPO are you????

I say BFP. And sometimes when IB spotting happens you will get a surge in HCG which may have caused the first positive. Than, the HCG will lower a little than go back up and stay up. So that could have caused the other tests to be BFN. So, wait a few more days and retest. Congrats.

I would schedule a blood test so they can check your levels. In the mean time poas first thing in the morning tom. Your levels should have increased enough since the 6th!

Not fully sure but I think I'm 12DPO... I wanna test again so bad.. maybe I can buy a test while Hubby is at work.. lol! Just scared I will see another :bfn: I don't think i can stand that.. it hurts so much to see the bfn..

Sometimes it's necessary to be sneaky ;) My hubby's cheap ass ways drive me crazy sometimes! He gets annoyed if I leave a light on in a room I'm not in. So.... The other day right before he got home I turned every light on in the house! He thought it was hilarious. I think I got my point across!! :D

Looks like the same tests I use! lol, on the 5th I got a faint line just like the one in your picture, I also thought it was a positive, but then i took another today, it was negative, hopefully we both get our bfps !

I would wait a few more days if i were you. I did not get the implantation bleeding but for some reason I just kind of knew. Do you feel unlike yourself? That alone made me think that I was

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->