75% a girl

Neferet

Reaction score
So at my 20 week scan we got told that they are 75% sure it's a girl. Anyone else been told this and how accurate is it and stuff? Could they be wrong? Should I start buying stuff or should we wait until our 4d scan next week? My grandmother has bought a couple of dresses already and I'm worried it'll turn out to be a boy...

I wouldn't count on that scan alone. If you have a 4d ultrasound next week I would definitely wait. If you can't help it though and do buy some stuff, just keep the tags on it and the receipts just in case.

If your having another scan, I would wait. Especially since its coming up pretty soon.

I would wait for the second scan just to be totally sure :)

Oh I would probably go buy a couple things and keep the tags on it :haha: after having two boys that's the first thing I wanted to do when I found out this bundle was pink!

I love how ultrasound techs give women these super arbitrary percentage numbers. The tech should've just said, "it looks like a girl but we will know even more at the next scan." Honestly, I would wait until the next scan to start buying anything.. It's only an extra week! :)

I got told 75% a girl at a 16 week gender scan cos of baby's position.. Since had it confirmed at another gender scan and two scans at 20
Weeks! Have bought quite a bit of pink but still after 3 boys scared boy bits will appear at my 4d scan in a couple of weeks! If u feel like it I would buy a couple of pink bits just try to not get too attached until your 4d scan! Xx

Id wait. But id say its probably a girl. Did you get a potty shot?

I'd get a few things and leave the tags on just in case....I got told at 15weeks boy, then 16+4 girl.... I've taken my boy things back now but I've kept the tags on a few girly things I did get until next weeks 19 week scan to be sure!

I was told at 15 weeks girl. Were having a gender scan next week to confirm at 17 weeks.
The 20 week scan is usually pretty spot on :)

At lot of places are saying that now I was told at 20 weeks 75% chance it was a boy when it was quite obviously a boy. The tech told me they had been instructed to say that in case they where sued !

We were told wrong at 20 week scan. But fortunately didn't buy anything! Lots of window shopping though.

I wouldn't count on that scan alone. If you have a 4d ultrasound next week I would definitely wait. If you can't help it though and do buy some stuff, just keep the tags on it and the receipts just in case.

ditto ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->