Hiya :)
I can be your weight loss buddy :) I weigh 12.4 (178 lbs ish) I want to be back in my size 10's ! haha

I joined the gym today, its a 30 minute work out programme. The have set me a target of losing 18 inchs (all over) by christmas to be a 10 by then.

So far today for I have ate; two slice of brown toast with marmite, I've also had a bottle of water and some cherry baby juice :blush:

What about you ? xx

Hey, I have now lost all my weight - if I can do it anyone can! I just ate sensibly and exercised LOTS.

Lots 82lbs and now a size 10 :)

Can I join the party? I need to lose about 4 stone which is about 56lb :)

Can i join? i need to loose roughly 100lbs too! im never going to be a size 10 again so id like to be a size 14 to 16 :) ive lost 12lbs so far :)

I want to join. I want a serious motivation buddy! I started at 308.4lbs and im at 299 now. Im just proud to have a 2 be the first number but im not stopping until i see the 1!

As far as portioning goes i found rosemary conleys portion pots to be really helpful. You can get them off her website without being on her plan , and it comes with a guide as to which colour pot you should use for each food to control weight loss. Its scary how much larger the portions we have are compared to what we actually should have especially for things like rice and pasta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->