My Mil nicknamed our bump Petunia when we first knew we were pregnant!!! It's stuck!!! Good job it's a girl!!!

Online it is Cub. A nickname between OH and I hasn't stuck yet. We don't really talk directly about it much yet. I suspect that will change in 2nd Tri when he is more confident about it. FX!

my bump has been nicknamed Bubbles... casue I firsdt felt her move at 10 weeks and was lots of little bubbles poping, so DH and I have sort of stuck with it... I also think bubbles is more feminine then masculine amd I hope to be having a girl... Too bad if it turns our she is a he, we might have to change names then lol...

We call our LO Peanut - it has stuck ever since we found out we were expecting. At this rate, I think the nickname will stick even once he or she is born. :cloud9:

wen i was pg with faith we used to call her robinson lol like robinson crusoe. do not ask me y lol it just suited my bump lmao we havent got a nickname for this one yet!

We call the baby "roo" at the moment, like the Kangeroo. :rofl:

Ours was bean for first tri then it gradually shifted to bubs online. When I talk to it I call it baby, like "You ok in there baby?" :blush:

My dad called it "Cletus the Fetus" but after our scan yesterday and the technician calling it a "Peanut" I think that one's a bit better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->