I miss having a drink but now I try to drive and I use it as an excuse so no one asks anymore :) I'm trying not to let it take over my life (having said that I do take 8 suppliments a day lol :blush: )

I try to enjoy myself while AF is around because its when you can be most sure (though not 100%) that you arent pregnant. :)

I will drink till its pink. Now I am not a partier, but if I want a beer or wine or mixed whatever I will do that. My daughter was a NTNP baby. I had just had surgery and was on some serious pain killers (narcotics) when she was conceived. I was very concerned when I found out I was preggo..I talked to my doc about it she said that when I was taking them that my daughter had not implanted yet and just not to take anymore. I have a very healthy and active 3 year old now. I know that it is hard not to let it consume you (ttc time) but you have to stop living your life in 2 week increments. I just had to have this talk with myself a few days ago...:hugs:

I swore to myself that i wouldn't stop living my life, i have noticed i am slowly making changes haha... I use to only drink vodka because of calories now if i want a drink its a light beer much less alcohol!!! I feel like most babies are conceived by drinking, at least until you start trying!! I just feel like if i turn my world upside down i will have too much stress and won't get pregnant because i am to stressed.. Sometimes it seems like a lose lose but i do totally understand where you are coming from!!!!!! BABY DUSt to all

I have felt like this too.. I would be surprised if anyone said they hadn't felt like this.. or don't at least a little when you really think about it.

I try not to let it run my life. I get what needs to be done, done and go about my days. But I always have ttc at the back of my mind. It is hard not to when you are trying though cause you have to remember to take your clomid during AF days or not drinking cause your holding to use an OPK, or if your boobs hurt is that a "sign"? Ya know? Someday, after the test turns positive, it wont be so bad anymore! lol

Keep living your life. I'm in my 4th month TTC and just had a long cycle. I spent that first month, while waiting to ovulate, trying hard not to drink too much wine, avoiding feta cheese, etc...

If this cycle is a bust, I am going to drink wine until the test has two lines on it.

Yes, do NOT put your life on hold!! Do what you want to do whenever you want. Stressing about TTC every day is not a good thing. You need to keep everything as normal as can be, except bding a whole lot more lol
When I first started TTC I did nothing but wait for my two lines....no drinks no nothing...I have yet to get my BFP....long story short...being perfect wont get you your BFP, so just be yourself and try your hardest not to think about it.
I see all these people on here and in real life enjoying themselves and then they get their "we werent even trying" BFP.
Thats the way to do it!

Thats true. I think our bodies are extremely resilient, even while pregnant.

I always feel guilty if I have a drink. But I have been trying for over a year now...and sometimes...women just need to have some fun. I always try to make sure I am not pregnant.Just have some fun girl! People always tell me once you get your mind of having a baby. it will happen. lol

I always feel guilty if I have a drink. But I have been trying for over a year now...and sometimes...women just need to have some fun. I always try to make sure I am not pregnant.Just have some fun girl! People always tell me once you get your mind of having a baby. it will happen. lol

I do the same unless I am in my tww. I will have a drink if I really want one but I am not a drinker so it isnt that hard to steer clear. But I like to make sure I am not pregnant too.

That is why I LOVE doing stuff on AF because that is the only time you know for sure (usually, at least) that you are not pregnant! PARTY IT UP!

Enjoy yourself now, be sensible but enjoy yourself. Once you have your bfp it only gets worse with what you have to give up lol :)

I don't miss it really, but probably because there is not much to miss! I used to have a drinking problem in my early twenties so these last couple of years I have been pretty dry anyway. Maybe a beer here and there if we go out for Mexican food...but I haven't given that up while TTC, no reason to imo...it's rare anyway. In fact, I kind of enjoy my ttc life better because now when I get AF I treat myself by rolling up a joint to take away the physical AND emotional pain. 1 joint a month never hurt anybody :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->