7dpo and at a wedding

pinkgem100

Baby #2
Reaction score
we are off to a wedding tomorrow, ill be7dpo so to early to test but wondered everyones thoughts on alcohol.. i dont want to start a debate but also like some views...

i will prob have a few drinks as would tgen be gutted not to of enjoyed myself if af arrives but not sure!! xx

From a purely scientific point of view at 7dpo the embryo still hasn't made any connections to maternal blood yet, which would be required for alcohol to pass into the embryo. They do start doing this early, but not till around 10/11 dpo. It likely hasn't even fully implanted (or even started implanting) yet if you are pregnant, so I would say there is a zero percent risk of alcohol affecting any implanting embryos. Enjoy yourself!

i just wondered on opinion as my sister who is ttc wont touch a drop and all i keep saying is it can take, months or even yrs to concieve!! thanks xx

I would most definitely have drinks at a wedding if I were only 7dpo. If you're lucky, it'll be your last chance! :)

Interesting question. What if you are due on three days after the wedding? Would you drink then? That's my dilemma at the moment!

xx

that's a good question.. however my sil was due on her AF, new years day, drank new years eve as was NTNP.. No af, tested new years day and BFP!!!!

I suppose unless you take a test you don't know so some might say why not, but if you are trying and think a test may show.. take the test!!

xoxo

My theory is that until you know, enjoy it! My sister got completely drunk at my wedding then found out the following day that she was pregnant, and now we have a beautiful 2 and a half year old neice <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->