7DPO and feeling deflated

Tizminkx

Reaction score
It's been a long time since I've been active here. Almost 10 years actually and alot has changed.

I was diagnosed with mild PCOS which seems to have improved and with some life style changes I usually have cycles now.

This is my first month TTC and I am 7DPO with a BFN. I know what you will all tell me, but I can't help but feel like this is me out this cycle. Partner is away with work for 5 weeks so next month I'm also out.

I want to stop think about it and stop testing and just wait to see what happens but it's so consuming

You still have time for a bfp hun. Come and join the testing threads. The ladies there are so supportive and it really does help having others to talk to that are going through the same thing. Wishing you heaps of luck and hope you get that bfp in the next few days

You still have time for a bfp hun. Come and join the testing threads. The ladies there are so supportive and it really does help having others to talk to that are going through the same thing. Wishing you heaps of luck and hope you get that bfp in the next few days

Thank you I will go have a gander!

I need to stop searching for people posting their 7dpo positives I know realistically I have time yet

Oh hun getting a BFP is not very realistic at 7DPO. I know the wait is terrible, I used to always test super early as well but least do know that it’s very rare to get a positive this early on. Good luck!!

Definitely come and jump on the testing threads each month but it doesn't help with obsessing at all lol. Just a warning :haha:

There is still time yet. Good luck!

Just to update I'm 10DPO and have an extremely faint line today. I'm going to retest in the evening with a different brand. Not sure if it's an indent

Just to update I'm 10DPO and have an extremely faint line today. I'm going to retest in the evening with a different brand. Not sure if it's an indent
Wow good luck!! Do you have a pic?? What test did you use?

10dpo sounds like the perfect time to start getting a faint line. Hope you next one is darker. Can you post a pic? I love seeing others tests

Nope not even a whiff of another line this morning so I think just bad luck. ](*,)
I took a clear blue and a cheapie strip test both which had lines. I've never liked blue dye tests but I trusted it because of the pink dye.
I'm 11dpo today so pretty sure I'm out. Or just inpatient. I can get some photos theyre dry now so will effect appearance. And hope you ladies all have better luck.

Nope not even a whiff of another line this morning so I think just bad luck. ](*,)
I took a clear blue and a cheapie strip test both which had lines. I've never liked blue dye tests but I trusted it because of the pink dye.
I'm 11dpo today so pretty sure I'm out. Or just inpatient. I can get some photos theyre dry now so will effect appearance. And hope you ladies all have better luck.
Oh no I’m sorry to hear that!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"