7dpo and I feel I'm out!

shudknow

Reaction score
I am 7dpo today and my gut feeling for this month is that I am out. I dont have any symptoms whatsoever though I know I don't implant until 8/9dpo based on my chemical pregnancy couple of cycles ago.

This will be my 4th cycle of TTC and I know that when AF shows up, DH and I will be very disappointed :( I know there are people out there who have been LTTC and 4 months is not a lot but it hurts to see BFN after BFN. And to add to all of this, I have had a chemical as well, so I always keep calculating how far along I would have been today if I hadn't miscarried!

Sorry for sounding negative but really feeling like I am being crushed between a rock and a hard place :cry:

Hello :flower: Try not to be disheartened or discouraged - we have been LTTC since since July 2010. I'm trying hard to feel positive.

Remember that hope doesn't abandon you,you abandon it x

Mama Duck, thank you for your reply. I am amazed at your strength that keeps you going, hopefully I can have 0.1% of the strength that you have :) You truly are inspiring!

Thank you for the wonderful line about hope :) I do wish, from the bottom of my heart, that you get your BFP soon.

Bless you sweet but at my age (42) I doubt I'll get another bfp. I'm extremely fortunate to have 5 children & have never ruled out having more. I'm realistic that it may not happen. It would be a blessing if it did.

Fingers crossed you get a bfp again soon. Any loss is a horrible thing to experience. Never did I think it would happen to me twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->