7dpo - Anyone else bummed about LACK of symptoms?

Lisa_84

Reaction score
I'm currently 7dpo and while I've had a few mild symptoms (slightly sore nipples which don't seem that sore anymore, some dreams, hot flashes, some very slight cramping) I feel like any symptom spotting is all in my head. :shrug:

I know 7dpo is still really early, and from what I've read most symptoms don't kick in until implantation (which happens 7-10 dpo), but I'm reading about so many people with all these symptoms super early, and I'm really hoping it's not just me who's pretty much symptomless.

Sorry, just venting :) Just praying for some implantation bleeding at this point...

Ironically the moment I wrote the above, I started getting dizzy...weird.

I'm currently 7dpo and while I've had a few mild symptoms (slightly sore nipples which don't seem that sore anymore, some dreams, hot flashes, some very slight cramping) I feel like any symptom spotting is all in my head. :shrug:

I know 7dpo is still really early, and from what I've read most symptoms don't kick in until implantation (which happens 7-10 dpo), but I'm reading about so many people with all these symptoms super early, and I'm really hoping it's not just me who's pretty much symptomless.

Sorry, just venting :) Just praying for some implantation bleeding at this point...

Hi Lisa!

I love your avatar! I just LOVE the Simpsons!

Anyways, I'm just one day off from you, I think. I didn't use an opk to know for sure when I O'd, I went by the cramping. I may be actually be 9dpo right now, but just using those crampings as a guideline.

The only symptom I can really say I've had is the crazy dreams. I did notice brown spotting yesterday (7dpo), which could be implantation bleeding. I guess only 25 % of women get that, so I wouldn't worry too much if you don't.

I'm still hoping for a bfp, and hoping you get one too!! Don't be too bummed!!

Thanks rjm09 - IB is a great symptom, fingers crossed for you BFP soon!

hi!!! im 7 DPO today too!!! I dont think im getting a BFP this month, but Ive been very moody, had very light cramps, and my boobies feel bigger and are soared... no bloating whatsoever!!

Or maybe this month I will get a big surprise!!! :thumbup:

hi!!! im 7 DPO today too!!! I dont think im getting a BFP this month, but Ive been very moody, had very light cramps, and my boobies feel bigger and are soared... no bloating whatsoever!!

Hoping we all get that wonderful surprise!!! :dust:

Hoping we all get that wonderful surprise!!! :dust:

thank you!! I know that due to several visitors this month in our house (including my mom), DH and I weren´t able to have much... :sex: this month.. I actually think that we did it 3 times this month :haha: DH and I get turned off by the fact that people might listen... :haha: and also, one of the times, was 2 days before my fertile period, and the last time, the last day of my fertile days... so let´s see... if I get that BFP, that´d be like a miracle!!! :laugh2:

With my last pregnancy, I didn't have much in the way of symptoms. I started having slight stretching pains around 10 dpo, I think, but that was all, until much later on. I'd be perfectly happy to have another pregnancy like that : )

I'm driving myself mad now at CD19 (I don't know if or when I ovulated), wondering why I've got something that feels like stretching pains today.

I'm 7DPO too and have the tingly nipples and slight cramps, but it's all very fleeting and faint feeling I also wonder if I'm imagining it. I'm not sure what I would and wouldn't have in a normal month.

I think perhaps people who get lots of symptoms, or are able to pinpoint everything have been monitoring everything closely for a while? This is my first proper month TTC (hopefully there won't be many more!) but I'd look at things more closely if I had to do it as a regular thing. I'd certainly know what was and wasn't normal I guess.

Im 8 DPO today!! just woken up about 2 hours ago, and boobies still feel full and soare, feeling mild cramping, but the rest just as usual! Think might be out this month, but will keep on waiting! :flower:

Also 7dpo. Don't think we have much of a chance. This is just our first cycle trying. Not too much :sex: either. But I've got FXed anyway. I did feel a strange pain down in my lower abdomen this morning. However, I have never spent so much energy thinking about these feelings before! GL to everyone!!!

Hey everyone I am 8 DPO too. I have had crazy dreams, fuller breasts, sore nipples, and my CP is high and closed BUT I'm not convinced last month I had a million symptoms and BFN. I don't get it. Maybe no symptoms is a good thing :)

I had loads of symptoms last month and the witch came 2 days earlier. This time the bbs hurt alot more had some cramping yesterday and today. Got BFN this morning and only symptoms that remain is I'm super emotional today and feeling like this is not going to be my cycle either. I'm trying to let reality set back in and prepare for the very likely possibility that AF is on her way. Id been thinking this ttc thing would be a cinch, but it is not. It hard not to get down on myself for putting my hopes so high. Either way it goes no more opks or any such think, no charting, nothing. Seem like winging it has worked for in the past, why not now. Who knows! Good luck to all of you and tons of baby dust! Sorry I just needed to spew amongst those that can relate.

Hey everyone I am 8 DPO too. I have had crazy dreams, fuller breasts, sore nipples, and my CP is high and closed BUT I'm not convinced last month I had a million symptoms and BFN. I don't get it. Maybe no symptoms is a good thing :)

This is what I'm hoping!

Also, I saw my cousin today who is my age and 5 and a half months along with a healthy baby girl, and she was saying she had almost no symptoms either! Which was a nice reassurance. She noticed cramping but didn't even have sore boobs until well into the first trimester.

well, today Ive had this terrible headache that wont dissappear, besides being emotional, but I still have very light cramps, specially, when I excercise... maybe AF is just around the corner :)

I had cramps and pains up until 7DPO. Now I am 9DPO and they have gone away, except when I went for a run i felt them and when I slept on my stomach I felt a pulling sensation that really hurt. My bbs are tender and I always feel full. Who knows! Will definitely test tomorrow though :)

Hi ladies, I'm not exactly trying 2 concieve but db and I are not preventing it! AF is 2 days late now and I'm starting 2 wonder if this maybe it! My boobs are sore but not tht sore, they're fuller but they usually are right up to the day tht the witch shows her ugly head! I'm sick every morning, havin these vivid dreams and something is pulling at my navel on the inside....could be gas tho! I'm really new at all this and I have no idea when I've ovulated...zill keep u guys updated tho. Hope this is the beginning of all our BFPs! Keep me updated!

I guess we are in the same boat as well or close to it. I don't really have any sympthoms. Mild sore boobies around the armpit. I have to really poke them to feel that.:wacko: Fuller though! A little crampy last night (could have been in my head as well. I have 5 more days before I can test.

Anybody testing around that time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"