7dpo - Anyone else bummed about LACK of symptoms?

i am 7-8 dpo stil no symptoms whatso ever, nothing. i have no symptom at all. in the past i used to have some symptoms but would end up with bfn. hoping this might be a good sign

Liverpoolbaby- I'm starting ro find hope too! I was thinking about everything I have been experiencing and maybe I have a shot. I'm sending good thoughts your way! (And everyone else!!)

I'll just say it. Symptoms are overrated ;)

Liverpoolbaby- I'm starting ro find hope too! I was thinking about everything I have been experiencing and maybe I have a shot. I'm sending good thoughts your way! (And everyone else!!)

Todays the day im due! and no sign of the witch she normally likes to wake me up in the morning but definatly no sign of her coming either!
Keeping my legs toes fingers everything crossed! i hope this is me this month! i ordered stick tests yday off ebay should arrive weds or thursday cant wait to poas! lol
it must have been IB last thursday it has to have been i hope so anyway trying not to get my hopes up, but every 1 keeps saying the chance is there until af shows up so hope there right!!
:dust:
what are your symtoms now babe?xx

AF was supposed to be here on Friday, but never showed. Not really feeling anything different, although I noticed that my bbs did NOT hurt last week, which they normally do a few days before AF. Who knows? Past cycles I swore I had every symptom in the book and AF always came. I tested on Saturday (1 day late) and got BFN. I may test again tonight or tomorrow with FMU.

Hi hun :)
Ive know some girls on here to be 2 weeks past AF before they got ther bfp!
so we are still in luck!!!!
i tested yday got a bfn af is due today and deffo no sign of the witch!
hoep im one of them girls :dust: to us and every1 trying! xx

Thanks, liverpoolbaby, my fingers are crossed for you! Tested this morning, with AF now 4 days late, and BFN. So frustrating! If you're going to come, witch, then just come on time and stop playing with our heads!

Thanks, liverpoolbaby, my fingers are crossed for you! Tested this morning, with AF now 4 days late, and BFN. So frustrating! If you're going to come, witch, then just come on time and stop playing with our heads!

Well ive just heard of someone on another thread 19days late! and she finally got her BFP!!!
so there's still hope!
Il be 1 days late 2moro!
getting mild twinges all day hope its not that dreaded witch! Grr!!
fx'd for you too! :D
xx

Hi girls.. dunno if I already posted this, but about 2 days ago I tested and got a BFN, and I have no more symtoms anymore! Will wait 2 more days to re test first thing in the morning! oh well! :p

Well ive just heard of someone on another thread 19days late! and she finally got her BFP!!!
so there's still hope!
Il be 1 days late 2moro!
getting mild twinges all day hope its not that dreaded witch! Grr!!
fx'd for you too! :D
xx

I really hope it holds off and you get you bfp :)

Well AF arrived today :( Onto next month I suppose! Best of luck to you girls for your BFP this month

So sorry Lisa, but fingers crossed that next cycle is yours! I am now 6 days late, with a BFN last night, but no sign of AF. So frustrating!

Thanks Noel, hope it's fab news for you!

Lisa 84, I was reading this thread and noticed you are now pg, congrats! Did you end up having any symptoms the month you got pg?

hey!! this old thread is back!! yay for you Lisa!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->