7DPO: Confused about my symptoms - TMI!

Widget

Pregnant with Baby #1
Reaction score
So I am 7DPO and yesterday I was having thick, clear, slightly yellow cm and a small amount of blood streaking. It was so thick and odd. Since I never spot between my monthly "gift", I was kind of weirded out. A few hours later I began having strong aches in my abdomen that felt somewhat like AF. The aching is now gone and the only blood was that small amount of spotting so I have no idea where it came from!:wacko:

I am also getting hot flashes which is not normal for me considering I am always cold (I'm the girl who wears long sleeved shirts in summer).

No aches in my breasts though and I'm not seeing any darkening of my nipples which I thought was one of the main symptoms.

Anybody else experience this?

Well my list is..

-yellow cm.
-walking into the kitchen and EVERYTHING repulses me.
-aches aches aches.
-shattered beyond belief. (me and LO didn't get out of bed till 1 this afternoon and i'm still shattered!)

My fingers will be crossed for you.

Well I have not really had any common symptoms..like aches in my breasts or darkening of my nipples either.
But so far I have been having these urges to pee..not going more...just like I am desperate to go and the other morning I woke up at 4 which has never happened to me before. Plus, I am really tired.
I will say that I have seen a dramatic increase in creamy CM beginning yesterday. Hopefully this is it for us! Good luck!

I'm 7dpo today and I'm sooooo emotional, I cried for about an hour this morning for no particular reason, and it was really sobby crying, was trying to tell DH that I didn't know why I was crying and he didn't understand what I was saying lol!

I'm a little tender in the breasts but I can't work out if they're just tender or if it's because I keep prodding them:dohh:

Also peeing more and have been getting very mild twinges in my tummy area.

Not getting hopes too high, but still hopeful!

ok this is odd cuse i feel like at 6dpo today my period is coming, is that what you mean?.... i had some cm earlier with blood in and now im sat here now knowing im 'out' cuse my af symptoms have started 7 days prior to when its expected :-(.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->